Dedicated P7 cheap 670 lumens bike light!!

imageicon

Newly Enlightened
10-20 days for delivery the korean said :( damn thats sad.... hope its more 10 than 20

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Italy is famous for it's totally inept postal service. Packages can take an extremely long time to get to the recipient, or sometime just go missing.

I don't know how Latvia is but I'm in the US, NC and I have the same problem here and on top of that, I get stuff faster from Hong Kong than from California sometimes :)

Ziemas

Enlightened
I don't know how Latvia is but I'm in the US, NC and I have the same problem here and on top of that, I get stuff faster from Hong Kong than from California sometimes :)
There is no comparing the Italian and US postal services. The US post is actually quite good (I say this as having lived it the US for over 20 years), and the Lativan post office is decent, although they do sometimes have massive lines.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, considering how advanced the US is, the post office sucks or rather, my experience with it where I AM is that it is appalling. Spain was super bad too :(

George

julesb

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived today - I have done a brief review in another thread in this forum.

Latest posts