Different stories with flashlight

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday watched a short video: Jim use flashlight talk to his good friend Jia who is in the opposite building
At appointed time, Jim clicked the button, then closed, it's say hello; Jia turned on the flashlight one time by return as a greeting too
Three time means I am fine... Special words just between them ;)

No words but an impressive greeting and talking with flashlight!

Believe most persons have your own story with your flashlight, would you like to share with us under this thread? :)

PS: Though i am a rep of one dealer on CPF, this post is just sharing personal stories, not for advertisement. Hope it's ok to post here. If not, please let me know, thanks.
In my opinion, the thing you like is an important part of your life, it make you happy when stay or play with it. For you, is the flashlight one key that can open your happy feeling?;)

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
The Really Big Light

Once upon a time there was this old Maglite 3 D cell incandescent flashlight. It was a happy flashlight and got turned on one day so that it's yellow wobbly light shined on the ceiling. It was all scattered and defracted, but it didn't care, it had been around the block a few times and it knew the ropes.

Suddenly across the room, a Fenix E20 fired up and the room pretty much lit up! The spot was really tight though with a bit of a corona and the spill wide and even. It started laughing at the Maglite.... I mean it couldn't help it really with that dim pee yellow spot all hacked up. Then it fell over because the tail piece was sort of sitting on the lanyard and the laughing was too much, it wobbled and fell over. :mad:

A light suddenly popped on over to the left, it was bright cool white and looked like a nuclear blast just went off. It was the Sunwayman C20C. The beam was wide, tall and tough and commanding respect. This light prompted the other lights in the room to show up.... first the Sunwayman C10R with a RCR123 fired up :touche: ... but wasn't as bright at the C20C :sweat: Then a Fenix PC35TAC suddenly turned on in turbo mode and made everyone else look silly. :xyxgun: Well, next a Fenix E01 powered up and showed off it's purple spot on the ceiling .... all the other lights were like :confused: ... but the E01 was proud and kept it shining. The Maglite decided that maybe it's yellow spot wasn't so bad after all after seeing that purple thing. :party: Then suddenly a blue chrome light with a ultrafire 18650 engine fired up, then went out, then fired up again, then went out, then fired up again and flickered for a while :confused: and stayed on. All the other lights looked at its wavery uneven spot on the wall and started to laugh until the blue light started to sizzle real bad, then smoke and stink :mad: ... then it exploded all over the room and burst into a big fire ball the burned the whole house up with all the flashlights. It was the brightest biggest flames EVER .... a bit of a yellow tint, around 1000 or so, but it sure was smoking hot and made all those lights look pretty silly when it comes right down to it. :green:

The End

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My surefires are pretty upset. They don't like all those streamlights showing up lately. But the mags are happy that now all those snobby surefire's are being put in their place.

The 6P's were getting pretty cocky after being Malkoff'd and the G2's had begun to mouth off to my old faithful Nite Ize'd incan mini mags.
The 2D mags just stood at attention staying above the fray. So did all the magnetized work lights.

Then one day a Streamlight TL 2 shockproof showed up. No real reactions were noted but the surefire's did take note. Then a non shockproof arrived, which being incan the surefires yawned.

So one day an LED TL2 arrived, then a box from Forest Chump with a polytac and a protac. The surefires were shuffling about, mumbling among themselves...but no real gripes outloud.

When the Strions began arriving the surefires were visibly upset. Yet no lone voice spoke out in protest....until the coyote polytac showed up...
The tan G2x Pro clan has been in rebellion since and are now talking revolution.

What none of them know is a PK is on the way to squash any sort of rebellion if necessary.

Meanwhile the rayovac clan just go about their daily lives waiting to be useful during a power outage.
Rayovacs don't have no ego. They're rayovacs. They prefer to reminisce the good ole days back when they were king.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rear license tag light went out . Taped an infinity ultra in the area and drove like that for 500 miles.

Another useful application of the 1aa lite.