• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Draco Payment === (Shipping AA6061 version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modamag, what coating do you have put me down for TiCN or AlTiN? I want AlTiN but you do not have a A designation in your Burger list.

Sigbjoern

loveit

Enlightened
modamag said:
loveit: It depends on which Titanium coated version. The TiN / AlTiN / bare Ti are available right now. But the TiCN is ~ 2 weeks back, this is the best estimated from the shop. Due to the batch being so small they had to wait for more order of the same type of coating before they fire up the chamber.

As for the chrome version they should be back from the shop this week. Assembly & shipping will start next week.

Two more weeks... it's getting closer! I am tempted to change to a AlTiN, but I will wait for the TiCN. These new versions should be pretty fantastic!

DM51

Flashaholic
Jonathan - I think there is some confusion about which thread to use. This one has your up to date spreadsheet totals, and the other one (part 2) has them not updated and people are still posting there (I did myself a few days ago, and there have been some since.)

Could you merge the threads, or close one of them?

Roboholic

Enlightened
Hello Modamag.

You have made the EDC light even better so let me get another
TiCN with the Cree,
3 10280 batteries and
3 10440 batteries.
Shipping and insurance total of 307.40.
I also want the v2 flupic.

PP sent 150.00

I posted in the other thread. I only can afford one light. Please update when you have time.
Thanks Rob

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lurveleven: corrected & preparing the package to be sent out shortly.

Thanx Rob for the reminder. I openned the other thread when the post count was >200. People (including myself) keep on posting on this one w/o knowing.

Guys please make all the new post on the second thread.

moderators please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts