• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E-series xpg drop-in with 1.4 amp 3-mode driver and copper heatsink

Snacks

Newly Enlightened
Re: E1E xpg drop-in with 1.4 amp 3-mode driver and copper heatsink

Interested in a few as well when available

Norcimbus

Newly Enlightened

I'm just finishing up the last orders of the first wave, I still have to ship my last two orders tomorrow. I will be ready to take new orders soon, I want to machine a batch of heatsinks since that is what takes me the most time and once done should make it much easier/faster for me to fulfill orders (the turnaround time will still be up to 2 weeks, but should be much less than the 4-6 weeks some folks have had to wait). If you know what you would like please post the quantity and driver/tint preference for each on this thread and I will contact you as soon as I'm ready to accept payment.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi, please put me down for one Warm: Q2 flux 90 CRI 3000K 7B tint on your next run. can you make it a two mode? hi and lo only. im in no big hurry. thank you

Last edited:

Snacks

Newly Enlightened

would be interested in one. In neutral for the time being when they become available. Would like to inquire if you have any plans in making a tower for the m3 cb head.

thanks

Snacks

Newly Enlightened

sorry double post

Last edited:

Gundam0079

Newly Enlightened
Hi is this drop-in still available for sale? Can it fits on a E2E surefire flashlight? I live in Hong Kong, if I want 3 of these drop-ins, can you give me a better deal? Thank you for your attention.

Norcimbus

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I'm working to keep this alive, right now I'm on hold for any more orders until I have all outstanding orders fulfilled. I hope to have this done within the next two days. Once I have those done and some heatsinks made ahead of time, I'll be ready to take orders from everyone who has posted.

Two mode UI is no problem, just specify that preference in your order post and paypal comments.

I appreciate all the continued interest, I'm working to catch up so I can get you all taken care of.

Check back Wednesday, I will post when I'm ready to take orders again.

Thanks!

-Jon

P.S. I'm planning on offering the Nichia 219 emitter as an option, once I know I can get my hands on a few I will make that option available.

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
I'm planning on offering the Nichia 219 emitter as an option, once I know I can get my hands on a few I will make that option available.
I was going to ask about that. I am interested in one of these with a 219 neutral led and the driver recessed into the sink to allow for an 18350 to fit an E1e.

Cheers,
Nova

seahunt

Enlightened
Please let us know how you manage to
get an E1e to hold an 18350. The space beneath the threads
is going to get mighty thin!
Regards, Chuck

mikesantor

Enlightened
Barry at precision works. He has done like 5 e series lights for me. I have not had a problem with them yet running the 18mm cells.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
^^ same here, the only problem I have had is that the 18350 batteries are longer than CR123's and the head of the light won't screw on depending on what LE/head is used.

Cheers,
Nova

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in a 3 mode when the Nichia 219 High CRI are available.

If it'll speed things up, I can provide the LED.

Last edited:

Norcimbus

Newly Enlightened

I'm finally caught up with previous orders (some are still enroute to customers)!

I will be starting another wave of ~10 drop-ins, and I'm now ready to take orders. If you have a special request (such as the recessing for fitting an 18350) I will PM you to make sure we are in agreement on what you need. Otherwise, please order according to the instructions in the first post, being sure to put your name in the next available slot and also your CPF username and shipping address in the comments for your paypal.

Thanks again for everyone's support, and for your patience, these sometimes take a while to finish. If you have any questions or special requests please feel free to PM me.

-Jon

Jacklight

Newly Enlightened

I just received a drop in with a nichia 219. Could not be happier, it is bright with a flawless tint and beam, best LED tint I've ever seen. I have some E1E HCRI XPG drop ins from a another source and love the warm tint, but this is nicer. It seems more like sunlight. It is not as cold as my H502D, it falls between them. Just perfect, and is machined perfectly. Three levels are great. Thanks Jon!

notrefined

Enlightened

After 3 months wait, I recieved two drop-ins from Jon. Unfortunately, they're not as ordered. And there's been no response to three weeks of PM's and email. So, I have two 6V, three-mode 219 drop-ins to trade for any high CRI single mode two cell drop-ins for the e-series, just PM me. Oh, and a very sour taste in my mouth.

Norcimbus

Newly Enlightened

After 3 months wait, I recieved two drop-ins from Jon. Unfortunately, they're not as ordered. And there's been no response to three weeks of PM's and email. So, I have two 6V, three-mode 219 drop-ins to trade for any high CRI single mode two cell drop-ins for the e-series, just PM me. Oh, and a very sour taste in my mouth.

PM sent.

RGB_LED

Enlightened

Hi Norcimbus, I know your order thread is now closed but I am hoping that you will have future runs of these dropins as I would be interested in at least two neutral ones.:popcorn: