E2C Adaptors Sales and further Interest Thread

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the late reply. I got so loaded down with work I didn't get a chance to get these E2C adapters finished. The first operation has been completed for quite some time now but I haven't had a machine available to finish the last operation.

I might get a little break next week to stop one of my other jobs and finish the E2C's really quick and get them to the anodizers. It seems all my customers want a bunch of work done before Christmas. We had work that wasn't due till Feb. and they come to us and say they would like to get it now.

I will try to keep you posted on progress here.

You can always e-mail me directly to find out status and also give me a reminder. :) [email protected]

Chris

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool thanks. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of these available! These are and always have been the highest quality and best looking E to C adapters on the market.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, looks like you might have some time to work on these now? :)

I was also thinking, the market would probably be good for some knurled clipless 1, 2, & 3x123 e-series bodies (maybe even a 4 cell) in HA Nat and HA Black right about now since they seem to be harder to find everyday. Similar in style to the original SF E1 and E2 lights. I know I could really use some. Kind of like the old Balrog ones.

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
E2C Adapters are now back in stock. I thought I posted here about a week or two ago.. Anyways, I have HA-Black and HA-Natural in stock. Both with and without fins.

Chris

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazing how these adapters come back in stock at the exact time I needed them, I just bought a few parts that wont work without this. Just ordered one in HA Nat, hows the anodizing? Dark, light?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The anodizing on them is on the Darker side for the HA-Natural. Black would be standard.

Chris