EagleTac P20C2 MKII Modifications and Improvements

lumicycle

Newly Enlightened
Question first, then more info: Does anyone have both the EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky (or Mini?) and the P20C2 MKII? Does the P20C2 head thread on to the D25LC2 body? The P- only fits a 17650 battery while the D- can take an 18650. They seem to be darn close in size (1 mm in body), so I was wondering if the D- body could be used to make the P- 18650 compatible. If it fits, the other problem that could arise is tail cap compatibility. The D- body is reversible so the threads are the same at both ends, while the P- is smaller at the tail cap end, thus the D- tail cap (a reverse clicky with mode-switching abilities) would have to play nice with the P- head.

So I've just acquired an ET P20C2 MKII flashlight and I really like it, but of course I have a few niggles that I would like to try to address with parts and mods. I'll keep updating the thread with new mod-related questions about the same light as I have opportunity to undertake projects, but my first question is a simple one--not exactly a mod.

Thanks!