Eagletac SX25A6

FoxyRick

Newly Enlightened
Why do you say they are ready to ship?
I see no indication dealers have received stock.
A pre-order might say ETA 1/25, but it could easily be another month.

...because the site I was about to preorder from (which I have been looking at for a couple of days) went from saying 'preorder' to 'in stock ready to ship', so I ordered and received shipping confirmation within minutes.

Although, I've just noticed on checking the page again that the order link says SX25A2, not 6. I'm sure that's a typo since there isn't an SX25A2 (I hope). Anyway, the rest of the advert says SX25A6.

Hmm... I've just checked again, and when added to the basket, the SKU is SX25L2, which does exist. I was charged the price for the SX25A6 though. I've emailed them to check all of this... Wonder what I'm going to get???

Last edited:

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Hmm... I've just checked again, and when added to the basket, the SKU is SX25L2, which does exist. I was charged the price for the SX25A6 though. I've emailed them to check all of this... Wonder what I'm going to get???

If you get an SX25L2 for that price it sounds like a good deal. :rolleyes:

Slamfire

Newly Enlightened
Is the YRGB Kit for this light available for preorder anywhere? I could not find it anywhere.

Also is it safe to assume the kit is separate from the light and can be bought by itself when it becomes available?

FoxyRick

Newly Enlightened
It looks like I am getting the SX25A6 as I intended :thumbsup:. Illumination Gear have corrected the website. No worries, just typos.

FoxyRick

Newly Enlightened
Is the YRGB Kit for this light available for preorder anywhere? I could not find it anywhere.

Also is it safe to assume the kit is separate from the light and can be bought by itself when it becomes available?

Not from where I ordered my light, but maybe elsewhere. I have a feeling that the kits will be a bit later than the initial release of the standard light.

As to if it can be bought separately and retrofitted: If Eagletac have been sensible, then yes. But perhaps not...

From Eagletac:
"Extra signal connection through the body tube(pre-installed)
Extra tailcap w/switch and tail-standing ability"

Hopefully this extra signal connection is already present in the standard model and just needs the extra tailcap to connect to it, rather than having a different body for the kit version. That is the sensible way to do things from my viewpoint.

It might be worth checking with Eagletac though, to make sure it is the case.

FoxyRick

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the stainless bezel from the additional kit on there, plus the extra tail cap of course.

Now I want the kit too...

tatopus

Newly Enlightened
IMGP2529.jpg

IMGP2629.jpg

IMGP2215.jpg

IMGP2578.jpg

IMGP2552.jpg

Last edited:

tatopus

Newly Enlightened
Very nice! YOur thoughts on it?
Best powerful flashlight on AA)
Significantly more powerful than the EA4
On the firing range - a real competitor for the TM15

Sorry for my "English")

kj2

Flashaholic
Can someone post a pic of the "Extra tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability" that comes with the kit?