eBay Nitecore - legit?

RiCu

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I've just seen that there are Nitecore 'lights on eBay for half the price compared to more established sellers. Do you think they can be trusted as genuine Nitecore products, rather than fakes?

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some eBay sellers are good and some aren't, you need to do your homework on what to look for. Percentage of ratings, what they've sold in the past, what the complaints are. Even then its still a gamble, you can open a claim under 45 days.

Without looking at a specific seller, I don't know. Don't post the link in the thread, it'll get deleted

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have never seen a fake Nitecore flashlight.

y260

Enlightened
For eBay sellers I haven't dealt with before, I'll go into their ratings, find a buyer who bought the product and politely ask how their experience was. I've always received responses, and it gives good information about how the seller actually operates.

Craig K

Enlightened
On EBAY I always look at the sellers feedback and if it is good I buy from them and I have to say I have never had a single problem with a seller on EBAY.

So I say check there feedback and if it is good buy from them.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
I realize this is not in regards to "Ebay" However, the concept of a legitimate dealer may help you.

I just got one[EA4] on "Amazon" for $53.00. I had confidence it would be legit because the dealer was "illumination supply" where I have got other torches!

After all the switch problems[expanding and becoming disfigured/unusable] due to being in the heat, I found some very valuable threads on here where Nitecore changed the material on the switch and as of sometime in July 2013 the new switches were manufactured! To end that[!!!] if your serial number starts with 307 you should be fine,that represents the new switch that was vigorously tested by a member on here!

Ciao,,,Roberto,,,"Capo di Capo" "KEEP LIGHTING UP THE DARKNESS"