Fenix PD20 arrived

Captain Skippy

Newly Enlightened
Got the Fenix PD20 after reading some post here. What a great light. Wish I could have had one of these when I started police work 25 years ago. Now retired I still carry two tools and one of them is a light. Incredible brightness, strobe feature, and half the price of some Sure Fire lights I own. You guys (and gals) gotta try this light.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I'm glad you like the light!

If you have any Maglites or Surefires around, you can modify them or add a drop-in to bring them to the modern age.

:welcome:

Captain Skippy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I do have several lights around including a surefire defender. How do I "update" these things?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Surefire lights like the 6P, C2, and so on that take P60 or P90 lamp modules can be easily updated if you swap in a LED module.

As for the E series, you can either get a LED head, or get a E to C adaptor and a C type bezel (like the 6P or C2's bezel) and use a P60 drop-in.

stuart

Newly Enlightened
I know this post is old but feel the need to chime in as no one mentioned Malkoff devices for the Maglite upgrade.

Captain, google Malkoff Devices. The have everything you need to update for MAGS.