• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FIRST PHOTO -- 18mm tube for the SF U2

chuglobal

Newly Enlightened
Yo

1. What is the "LeefGrip?" What do you mean by "... but not with the clip at the same time?" What is the "... LeefClicky, hex or round ...?"

2. What is a "cross scratched" surface? Is it the samething as what's on the tailcap of the U2?

3. $40 is good.

sp5it

Enlightened
Re: Yo

chuglobal said:
2. What is a "cross scratched" surface? Is it the samething as what's on the tailcap of the U2?
Yes, that's what I tried to tell. It has it's own name I think, like in my language.
Mike

Leef

Enlightened
Decisions, decisions. Which groove pattern do you guys prefer: the straight (parallel) grooves, or one of the two spiral grooves? It don't make me no nevermind. :naughty:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
wonderful Leff,

the tube is looking GREAT! if you are going with groove I'd pick the center one, however if you were able to overlay it with some grip (like the SF tail cap in pic) it would be perfect.

oh yea btw.. as I said at the begining of this thread

I'M IN!!!!

Thanks again
Doug

waynejitsu

Enlightened
diggdug13 said:
wonderful Leff,

the tube is looking GREAT! if you are going with groove I'd pick the center one, however if you were able to overlay it with some grip (like the SF tail cap in pic) it would be perfect.

oh yea btw.. as I said at the begining of this thread

I'M IN!!!!

Thanks again
Doug

Agreed, checkering would be nice:)

chuglobal

Newly Enlightened
Humm

I would agree w/ the right above two previous posts ... current U2 tailcap design or straight.

schwim

Newly Enlightened
Prefer the straight, but would it be possible to have 2 of the looser twists each starting from the opposite end. this might make a cool diamond pattern of lands and grooves.

brunt_sp

Enlightened
I would prefer the pattern that is on your other Leef tubes which happens to be the same as that on the SF U2 tube and the SF tailcap. What's wrong with that ?

Leef

Enlightened
Garbman, no firm production date yet, but stay tuned -- these will happen. :naughty:

tenfour

Newly Enlightened
I would prefer the pattern that is on your other Leef tubes which happens to be the same as that on the SF U2 tube and the SF tailcap. What's wrong with that ?

Agreed... I would prefer that.
BUT, i would prefer sooner even more =)