Flashaholics or CPF'ers? Please join our poll

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Flashaholics or CPF\'ers? Please join our poll

PLT Personal Lighting Technologist.

We're into personal lighting, not to be confused with home/vehicle lighting.

Technologist = we actively promote and have some input into the advancement of LED/incandescent lights.
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic

I like it. Won't work for me, but it'll work for everyone else on this board. I know you're dieing to ask why it won't work for me, here's your answer.

At school there is a group of students that help plann assemlies and such. They are kind of like the Student Body Officers, which we also have, but a rung lower. They are PLT...Peer Leadership Team. It's ok though, I really really like it, and it will work for me anywhere but at school.

DavidH

Newly Enlightened

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed_A:
David, I'm worried about you. If you carry 3-4 flashlights on you, how do you have room for knives?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I just carry a Leatherman tool. A larger knife might arouse suspicion at the workplace.
grin.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BuddTX:
Flashoholics!
It just works, and is slightly humorous.........etc
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Budd,

Eloquently and convincingly put.

I agree: FLASHAHOLICS!

Brightnorm

D

**DONOTDELETE**

hey, I know a Rhodes scholar or two..funny how people get some things right, but for the wrong reasons...
frown.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

--TTL; your humble Beamling..

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sasha:
Uh... you may not wanna go with that
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know about all of that- That's why I used the "big tooth smiley". As a conspiracy nut myself (well more like a conspiracy afficionado- I try to maintain a little bit of rationality) I know quite a bit about "The Illuminati".

Pretty interesting stuff, but 90% of it is just BS made up by people who have an agenda of their own, or wanted to "join the club" themselves and were rejected.

Saaby

Flashaholic

I think the general consensus is taht we should just stay Flashaholics but it's much funner (er...more fun) to come up with all sorts of wired names...
grin.gif
(No conspiricy here, just needed a big smile)

Darell

Flashaholic

~ Dorks with No Money OR Brains ~

Gotta be more inclusive, and I think this'll cover Ryan well enough... Now you can choose one, the other or both.

I'm outta here boys and girls. Be good.