Flashlight Contentment

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
A year or so ago, I was content with all my lights for about two weeks, and then I found CPF. I have now aquired more than $500 worth of new lights. I find now that I am wanting less lights than when I joined, but the flashlights I want are getting more and more expensive. As soon as Arc comes out with a new light, I will want it, so I will probably never be content. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
Contentment? I wish!

Since I found this site I have ordered a Pelican M6 & Arc AAA. Plus I'm looking hard at a couple more surefires and conversion heads...

Until I found this site I was "content" with an E1 clipped to my pocket and a Photon II on my keychain.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlight contentment? No such thing for me. I have been working for months trying to make a Mag mod that would be really bright. I finally got what I was looking for and now have a rechargeable 500+ lumen Mag 3D. It certainly is bright. But now all my other lights seem inconsequential and useless by comparison. And during the day, 500 lumens is no big thing.

The only thing left to do is to use the light. But, relatively speaking, that's no fun. The fun was in meeting the challenge. And that's over. From here, there is no next step. If I want something brighter, I have to use something other than a Nag body. At 35 watts, it's just about at its limit. Is HID next? Hummppff!

Oh me, oh my. Problems, problems, problems. That spiritual-leader guy was right when he said, "Nothing in this world lasts." Maybe I need to pursue a different kind of light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul