• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlight modders : interested in Q5/WC?

gunga

Flashaholic
Depends on shipping n stuff...

Maybe a couple to put in a P3D and L1D.

I was going to wait for R bin, but maybe this will be fun too...

crisg

Newly Enlightened
Another try:whistle:???
If you succeed to arrange with all type of paypal payments I will be glad to buy 12!
I don't no how many european customers did you have at last gb but for sure you will have more if you can accept cc paypal
For us,eu customers,it's not aloud to have cash pp ,also australian customers...cause we don't have an u.s.bank account,stupid but true!!
At list for me,didn't work!
For the others?!?!?!?!
Any feedback???

flex76italy

Enlightened
Hi Ralf,

no answer in the last GB, no answer in my PM....i hope you accept my CC PP money :poke: and all CC PP paymets.

If so i'd like to grab 8 emitters.

Thanks.

rantanplan

Newly Enlightened
I´m in for at least 3 ....

[...]
I don't no how many european customers did you have at last gb but for sure you will have more if you can accept cc paypal
For us,eu customers,it's not aloud to have cash pp ,also australian customers...cause we don't have an u.s.bank account,stupid but true!!
At list for me,didn't work!
For the others?!?!?!?!
Any feedback???

No problems with cash paypal here in Germany. You can use a regular bank account for verification and have a couple of options. You can "fill" your pp account with a transfer from your bank account or use "Giropay", which is a kind of "instant" bank transfer which eliminates the delays involved with a debit transaction. Maybe this has something to with eBay, because they push PP massively here ... Germany is the second biggest market for ebay.

Romania is a relatively new member of the European Union, doesn´t have the Euro, etc. ... therefore I think it will take some time til you get all "freedoms" ;) ...

Darell

Flashaholic
Erasmus -

Been scratching my head here. I can't figure out why you put this GB feeler here instead of where in belogs in the Marketplace GB forum - where you've done your other great work.

I won't lock this one up, so as not to alienate a bunch of people. I think you are providing a great service to CPF members. What I'd like to see is a new thread started in the proper place, and this one eventually closed. Please let me know when everything is in its proper place so I can lock this one.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ralf,

no answer in the last GB, no answer in my PM....i hope you accept my CC PP money :poke: and all CC PP paymets.

If so i'd like to grab 8 emitters.

Thanks.
I think I answerred all PM, please resend it so I can reply asap :)

Interest list update : 188 pcs of Q5/WC.
Order status update : my supplier is expecting new stock to come in this week, tomorrow I guess. Shipping from supplier to me takes only 1 or 2 days. Anyway they will arrive here at the latest this week Friday. I ordered 200 pcs Q5/WC and 50 pcs Q5/WH.

Last edited:

GTI

Newly Enlightened
Hello Raf,

i'll would like to have 3 if CC paypal is OK for you.
Thank you
Johnson

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news for those who request credit card Paypal : I will have a Premier account which can accept all payment methods.

Right now I have a personal account (only cash Paypal) and an inactive (because I have not used it for a long time) Premier account. I called Paypal and the re-activated the Premier account. The credit card that was linked to that account is expired, I took it to the bank and tomorrow they will let me know when I can use it again to activate my Premier account.

Thanks to everyone for the support!