• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FM85 w/VLOP & Batteries **NOW $280**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Please read date and statement from seller.
A while after receiving flashlight and only 10 minutes of use, he decided to sell here. After several bump and no takers, PM me for defective item.
I replace every possible item which may cause any problem. I even physicaly test the flashlight and batteries twice with perfect result. He still not satisfied and wants full refund for perfectly working item.
You post this item for sale, you set the price and I took it because I know flashlight is in perfect working condition. Which part is unfair?

Do you really think I would waste the $$$ shipping a perfectly good light back to you TWICE? I will tell you what is unfair, YOU telling ME that you would take the light back and then holding it for 3-4 days without contacting me....then digging up a post and buying it from me? So I not only lost money for shipping to you TWICE, but I also took a loss on the light.....and to top it ALL off, you pay me via PayPal when you could have given me a partial refund on the original transaction and it would not have costed anything extra. If I was not happy with the performance of the light, I would have contacted you RIGHT AWAY and asked for a refund. Other Builders/Modders have NO PROBLEM refunding a customers money, WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST IT. THE FRIGGIN LIGHT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, I feel bad for ANYONE who has issues with your stuff in the future IF this is the way you are going to handle it. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, calling your buyers LIARS is probably not a good business decision on your part.

;)

edit - Now that I think about it, I shipped to you THREE times...:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.