• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale, E series clickie innards for non-LOTC

AilSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Feeler, E series clickie innards for non-LOTC

pm sent for trade or payment options other than pp.

roku

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS, E series clickie innards for non-LOTC

Hello yclo,

I'd like 4 please!

Gandalf

Enlightened
Yes, I'd like one, also! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

E-mail sent.

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine in 5 days AU to CA. Cool. It works like a charm too. Thanks man...

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
YC,
I got mine in 5 days here in California also! I've had packages that were sent FROM California to me and they took longer! Thanks my friend!

I was mystified at first because my "old" 55 year old ears could not hear an audible click. I thought something was amiss because of the absence of a click, (which I'm used to with clickies), and could only tell your switch was working because the light was "on"!

I also had concerns because the switch dropped right in and the spring was much thinner than your pictures show. After I put it in the tailcap, I screwed the tailcap into to the body with batteries installed. I took the tailcap off thinking the switch would drop right out but it didn't! Your choice of washers is right on YC because the batteries provided the right amount of pressure and seated the switch nicely in the tailcap!

One more thing YC. Nice job with the pressure activation on these! I thought at first that they were TOO firm because it does take a somewhat decidedly firm push to activate. Your switch is really nice because it DOES take a firm push to activate! The "momentary" push is slightly harder also which makes it unlikely to go on when carried which is always a concern when carrying a "clickie". Just be forwarned all you "weak-thumbed" young, softies. If you want the switch to activate with your "pinkie" look elsewhere! It's not bad at all and in my estimation, JUST RIGHT!

Thanks YC!

Latest posts