• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND Tain Flute Nichia 219 with tritium vials

zeppo

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a Tain Flute Nichia 219 with tritium vials (preferably 1 or 2 colours). Paypal is at the ready :)

I have a US proxy for those that rather not ship international.

Thing is, i bought a couple of 14500s and I found out they dont fit in which i wanted m to, help a feller out here ;)

(of course, 14500, not really suited for the Flute, just found that out, well, in that case, ive a crapload of eneloops looking for a house)

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTB Tain Flute Nichia 219 with tritium vials

Looking for a Tain Flute Nichia 219 with tritium vials (preferably 1 or 2 colours). Paypal is at the ready :)

I have a US proxy for those that rather not ship international.

Thing is, i bought a couple of 14500s and I found out they dont fit in which i wanted m to, help a feller out here ;)

(of course, 14500, not really suited for the Flute, just found that out, well, in that case, ive a crapload of eneloops looking for a house)

You can use rechargeable LiFePO4 14500 3.2 Batteries. You would need to buy a LiFePO4 charger for these too and make sure that they top off at 3.2V.

Tain has said that these batteries are ok for use with the Flute if you prefer a higher output. However you will find that the lower level is also brighter which for me is an undesirable consequence of their use.

zeppo

Newly Enlightened

Cheers for the info man. Of course, the 14500s i have are 3.7 750mAh... :) Got them for the D10s and the AA Clickie pack but theyre just a bit too tall for the d10 sadly... I do like Eneloop so, theres that :)

zeppo

Newly Enlightened

Found one, thanks