• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [FOUND] WTB Lummi RAW Ti or Stainless with tail clip hole

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Hello fellow CPFers.

Looking for a Lummi Raw. Prefer Ti but will also consider Stainless or even a Silver/nickel if the price is right. This will be a carry light so doesn't have to be a mint shelf queen. I prefer it to have the miser LE with the lower lumen output so no high output 200 lumen models. Am after an ECD that will have a reasonable runtime. Also have the tail clip provision to attach a ring for a lanyard. Reply with what you have and how much you are asking, of IM me.

Have now purchased a Raw from KarlHeinz3. Thanks to all CPF responders, Evan

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Lummi RAW Ti or Stainless with tail clip hole

I have one in SS with light blue trits but it has a 20/200 pill and several batteries....let me know if you don't find one in Ti and you want this one....$145 delivered. Comes in original plastic case with McGizmo clip. Good Luck.....Karl

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Re: WTB Lummi RAW Ti or Stainless with tail clip hole

Karl you never fail to amaze me. Ive said it before, instead of posting a WTB just PM Karl. He'll send you whatever you desire from his collection for a nominal fee! You always have it! Anyway, good to see you helping out as always!

Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums