• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 1000 Lumen XM-L T6 Maglite Mod With Voltage Monitor - Parts, or Complete Light!

barekrk21

Newly Enlightened
Jay,
Love the work you have done with these Maglites. I ran across this and knew right away i needed to look into getting one. Mind shooting an email to kaleb.barker.92 at gmail dot com?

jayrob

Enlightened
Jay,
Love the work you have done with these Maglites. I ran across this and knew right away i needed to look into getting one. Mind shooting an email to kaleb.barker.92 at gmail dot com?

Looking forward to build one up for you!

Sending email...
beer.gif

signewton

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 1000 Lumen XM-L T6 Maglite!

Lost my previous light and ordered another. Thanks Jay!!
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

signewton

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 1000 Lumen XM-L T6 Maglite Mod With Voltage Monitor

Curious to know what your workmates have to say about it??

They love it.. the "holy $#it" expression is priceless.unfortunately they are extremely cheap lol..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

sh4erb

Newly Enlightened
Hello jayrob, I have a 5d Mag and I'd like to upgrade it with XM-L. Can you help me to upgrade it but still using 5 D-size alkalines? My email is [email protected]

jalibass

Newly Enlightened
Great work & results! I didn't have time to read the entire thread so I apologize if it's already been addressed. My early 90's 6 D cell mag light is still in great shape and I was wondering what can be done with it. I would like it to be usable with a lot of throw. Any ideas?

jayrob

Enlightened
Great work & results! I didn't have time to read the entire thread so I apologize if it's already been addressed. My early 90's 6 D cell mag light is still in great shape and I was wondering what can be done with it. I would like it to be usable with a lot of throw. Any ideas?

Sure that's a great set up using 6 X NiMH cells...

6 NiMH's will give a ton of capacity/run time. And also give you the option of adding a NiMH voltage monitor if desired.

Send me a PM!
beer.gif

SED

Newly Enlightened
Jay,

Regarding your October 30 PM proposal and quote for my Build 5 3D NiMH MagLite with Spectrum Voltage Monitor:

:takeit: :paypal:

Please see my PM reply.
Many Thanks for great suggestions - and great lights!

Regards,
SED

PS: Love my 1-D NiMH MagLights - they are giving great service.
Some day we'll do a FS: XML-2 Mag Shorty - 1000 Lumens! with tailcap click switch in 1D NiMH - when I can find the right driver!

jayrob

Enlightened
Jay,

Regarding your October 30 PM proposal and quote for my Build 5 3D NiMH MagLite with Spectrum Voltage Monitor:

:takeit: :paypal:

Please see my PM reply.
Many Thanks for great suggestions - and great lights!

Regards,
SED

PS: Love my 1-D NiMH MagLights - they are giving great service.
Some day we'll do a FS: XML-2 Mag Shorty - 1000 Lumens! with tailcap click switch in 1D NiMH - when I can find the right driver!

Got you covered!
beer.gif

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Jayrob I am trying to decide on an order from you and am almost ready. I am looking to purchase an entire 2-D assembled light with the coolest white XM-L you have on hand. I know you build these to order and would like to know what batteries you have in stock now.(32600 or 32650)

I plan to purchase 2 extra cells to use in my other D-Mag ROP host and rotate between the two. Do you have enough stock on hand to build a complete light with 2 spare batteries?

Latest posts