• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Corona Ti 18650

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, eailyled. I was going to give it a try today. I kinda guessed that. I could see the threads looked wider & shallow. The ultimate combo would be a regular body of each 650 & 350, and then a BB body of each. That is kinda what I am thinking about. :)

Mmassey338

Newly Enlightened
Be aware that the 18650 body for the Corona is only E-series at the head.

The tail side of the Corona body has screw-threads with a much wider diameter than those of E-series tail-threads.

For instance I cannot fit my Corona tail onto an E-series light as it would be too wide.

Likewise I can't fit E-series tails from other lights on the current 18560 Corona body.

Therefore a spare Corona 18650 body will only be of use with a Corona tail.

Good information. Thank you!

Thanks, eailyled. I was going to give it a try today. I kinda guessed that. I could see the threads looked wider & shallow. The ultimate combo would be a regular body of each 650 & 350, and then a BB body of each. That is kinda what I am thinking about. :)

And there's the market for the extra 18650 body for eala!

easilyled

Flashaholic

Str8, its certainly nice to have options. In general because I keep most of my lights in a display cabinet, I prefer them to be complete lights without separate parts. However I thought that it would be nice to have the option of both an EDC and an 18650-sized light for the Corona because its very handsome. :)

Ladd

Enlightened
See post #93. I have a feeling that some of the folks who are lining up for the 18350 tube are going to drop out when it dawns on them that it is going to be difficult to find a tail unless Tain offers them. A spare body for those who already have the 18650 would be nice, but will ten out of 50 sign up?

Last edited:

Mmassey338

Newly Enlightened
See post #93. I have a feeling that some of the folks who are lining up for the 18350 tube are going to drop out when it dawns on them that it is going to be difficult to find a tail unless Tain offers them. A spare body for those who already have the 18650 would be nice, but will ten out of 50 sign up?
The answer is YES!
And don't forget he's also getting orders via email, so the number has been reached.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Options
41E81317-20C1-48DF-8D79-A3CB8D7E3DB3_zps0fi7lo39.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. I was actually surprised. It almost looks like they were made to be this way originally. lol I am leaving them set up like this. Of course they work flawlessly.

Long RunTime

Enlightened
Here is mine

Love the light! BTW, the head and tail threads are the same. You can flip the tube and the light still work (I tried):naughty:

Tain

Enlightened
Corona 18350 body tube order information.

Surface Finish: Machine finish or bead-blasted finish

Price: $135 each

Shipping:
Registered Airmail: $8
Express Mail Service(EMS): $25
*Other shipping method, or insurance upon request.*

Order dateline: May 17th
Estimate shipping date: June 1st

Please send me an email if you wish to order the 18350 body tube. I will send you a Paypal invoice for the payment.

Please be advised.
*This is a special order. A non-refundable full prepaid payment is required to place the order.*
*The 18350 body tube only works with Corona's tailcap.
*The head thread is E compatible, and tail thread is NOT E compatible.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anything Surefire E series will fit.

The tail isn't so E series friendly. I think it is the depth of the threads that is the issue. But, I haven't played with that too much. So take that with a grain of salt.