• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Delghi Iris collection, Sunspot EX10

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott, what a beautiful Delghi collection, but...
If you don't mind I'll take back that Sunspot... I miss her
Please, PM me for details

cw_mi

Enlightened
Glad to see your keeping one of the Whitehusky. You can sell me that one at a later time when I have more funds in my Paypal account !

archimedes

Flashaholic
Although I can't really afford any of these right now, just following this thread has provided vicarious enjoyment! I already have a "plain" Delghi Iris in Black HA, which is one of my favorite lights. The photo (and the collection) is truly amazing ... :D - I so wish I could get that 18650. Congrats to both the seller and all of the buyers, cheers!

Freyth

Enlightened
They all look great but I really love the Stonewashed and the Blue stripes Irises. If only I weren't saving up for something special...

whitehusky

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words, the Iris is a beautiful light and Davide is an amazing light maker/machinist. Seeing all these get sold i figured i should keep at least one from the collection. That 18650 dual tone is an amazing looking light.

egrep

Enlightened
Compasillo, sir

You are very kind and generous! I'll treasure this light and you have first right of refusal should I ever sell it. Upon my demise, it will be returned to you or your heirs. :)

:paypal: :lovecpf:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Compasillo, sir

You are very kind and generous! I'll treasure this light and you have first right of refusal should I ever sell it. Upon my demise, it will be returned to you or your heirs. :)

:paypal: :lovecpf:

Enjoy it, my friend. It's all yours.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the Iris today! Thanks so much for the sweet deal. It is in perfect condition, just as described. :)

Failed to mention that the tint from the neutral XP-G is perfect!!

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Box was waiting for me when I arrived at work today. Beautiful. No CR123s/16340s at work though (carrying 18350s in my bag).

SUPER well packed. Nice case & lanyard also included. Original card from Delghi. Complete.

Very nicely machined, the orange HA is great!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the BB Rainbow Iris today in mint condition with a nice case in a well packaged box. Its a beauty...Thanks...Robert.

whitehusky

Newly Enlightened
Your welcome Karl. And thanks again to everyone for the smooth transactions. One time price drop on the Black Al. Iris now $180 shipped.

Latest posts