• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HDS Titanium Ti RA Clicky golden dragon 170 excellent

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considered the grail of HDS lights, original, unaltered. Any questions please ask.
I ve decided Since it gets no use, it will go to a good home and I ll use the funds for another project.

As you know the titanium lights are upgradable by Henry. I bought this some time ago at a time when I thought I needed it because I was never going to be able to get another... Life happens and things change.

Asking price is $850.00 shipped to USA or Europe Paypal only

Price drop with better pics: $750 shipped... NOW $700.00.

Another drop!

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1465406728.275005.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1465406744.673380.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1465406757.157018.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1465406767.818048.jpg

RA TI HDS clicky now sold

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately I don't have the manual or any accessories... I didn't get any with it. Serial is 10002

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has done some traveling in its time so is in surprisingly great condition considering this

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Final price drop to $750.00 shipped. First I ll take it gets it

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump with one more drop.... $700.00 and that's as low as I can go. If it gets withdrawn and goes back to the states the price will go back up.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ve considered what I m doing very carefully. No interest in this light. I ll send it back home. HDS TI RA clicky now officially withdrawn!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know either. I still have it if someone wants to pm me but I can't be dealing with the agro. Seems when you don't need the money everybody wants what you got and when you need the money nobody wants it.
Guess I could put it back up and if it doesn't sell send it back stateside,

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS titanium back up for sale. $700.00. As before if it doesn't sell and has to go stateside the price will go back up. Need to sell it.

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
At this price, it is given.
Go on buy it!
Steve is a great guy to deal with, I know I've sold him this light!
Don' t take advantage of the situation, he really is a gentle man.

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for ft he compliment bubble, I really appreciate that! Before it goes I ll do a video for YouTube. Yes I ll send to Canada and the tailcap comes off very easily. Not sure how another style clip will work due to the close tolerance the light needs for the button to function.
I m not a fan of the clips myself so wasn't an issue for me. Don't forget if you want to upgrade this light from golden dragon to a newer led, Henry will do it... But I forget how much it is to do. I would have done this myself but my situation has changed and I need to sell it.

Aepoc

Enlightened
I really want it but I can't afford it currently... lost my HDS Ra clicky after many years of service and had to replace it with a zebra light due to lack of funds. I made the mistake of letting my sister borrow it and she thinks that a mental health patient stole it (shes an EMT). I like the zebra but it doesn't even compare. I've been buying Henry's lights since the EDC days and I absolutely love every one I've had. I've got a few Surefire parts and lights, some leaf body parts and a blue laser if you're open to partial payment/trade... best I can do for now...

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel for you aepoc and completely understand. This is life however and it's not always kind to us. As much as I d like to help, I need cash otherwise I wouldn't be dropping the price so much to sell.

bubble

Enlightened
I am very happy for you Steve. And I feel sorry you had to sell it as you seemed to really want it when you bought it, but I know you had some rough time to go through.

To the buyer, you will have to send it to Henry to have the tail end refurbished with the new type of switch if you want to use, let say a moddoolar short clip for exemple.

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Bubble, things will get better. I took a bad hit but the Native Americans got it right when they said Only when the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten, and the last river poisoned man will understand he cannot eat money.

Last edited: