• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LionHeads for LionCubs

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Gotta run guys, sorry to keep it so short but -

1) LionHead fits LionCub *only* - this was not intentionally designed in, but is simply the way it turned out. The Cub's head was designed to be the same diameter as the rest of the body due to requests for an easier-to-EDC form factor, and the resulting narrower neck made it easier to come up with a large headed option to fit over it.

2) there is a separate reflector within, so the color/finish of the Lh's casing is irrelevant.

Gotta go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
I'll pass then.

I could have sworn though that at one time, there was mention of a BBH equivalent for the LH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BugLightGeek said:
Really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Even though one of the photos up above shows it on a Lion Heart?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a closer look. The picture shows the LionCub "light engine" with the Lionhead on a 168A body. It is definitely NOT the LionHeart.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
PP sent for a nat and a bare. If you refund my PP like you did once, I will cut you off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (I tried to order a light once and Charlie declined/refused my PP and gave it to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He is way ahead on the "reciprocity! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Thank you very much, Charlie! (You don't know how close you might have just come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) Thanks, guy! and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

(Thanks, acusifu, someday, I hope!)

Larry

MY

Enlightened
Just got back to town and found the lionheads are coming!

Paypal sent.

Mr. B., I forgot to state on my paypal that I am requesting that the lionhead be a HA natural.

Thanks.

Regards.

charlesn

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one NAT and one BLACK. Thanks, Charlie!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
One Bare Al.......

Gee....I hope the shipping is not "Too" much...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CPFMan

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

for 1 HA Natural LionHead

Thanks Charlie!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dimebag

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for 2 Lionheads: One HA NAT and One Black.

Thanks,

Ben

Cones

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Penguin said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for 1 Brass Lionhead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are going to like this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark