• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: New Cutdown Minimags w 20mm IMS - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledean

Enlightened
"Now I'm gonna hafta round them out with your CR2 cutdown as well, make a
full set."

That sounds like a great idea.:lolsign:

Ledean

Enlightened
Per Arne said:
Just to let you know that I received the MiniminiMag today in perfect condition, and thank you for the sheath! :goodjob:

I have put a TLE-5 Red LED and a diffuser lens in it with AA Lithium Battery, and so far it looks to be the best flooded red light I have :thumbsup:

PA

You are welcome.
The diffuser lens is a great idea.

benyosh

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Ledean. Just got my package today. Excellent job as usual. I'll be dropping in my cyan Luxeon w/LDO driver powered by a 14670 li-ion. Thank you.

Nebula

Enlightened
Ledean - do you still offer the minis? If so, what colors do you have available? I can pm specific request if needed. Thank you. Kirk K.

Ledean

Enlightened
Nebula said:
Ledean - do you still offer the minis? If so, what colors do you have available? I can pm specific request if needed. Thank you. Kirk K.

Sure do. I am back to making the mods .The 1AA minimag, the Cr2 Mags, the 14670 minimag.
Was held up for a while due to family emergency. Thanks guys for your patience .
Ledean

Nebula

Enlightened
Ledean - I tried to send return PM but CPF kept locking up. I managed to send several other PMs so it may be that something went wrong with your inbox. I will work up a list and send it later today. Thanks. Kirk

Ledean

Enlightened
Inbox has been cleared althought it is not yet full.
If you still are having problems you could email me.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent email and pm, have not got a response...must be having problems.....I would like two with the 20mm reflector. I will try and send another pm...

Ledean

Enlightened
I have a camo MM. Thought I did'nt but I did find it hiding among the pink ones.:)

Nebula said:
Ledean - can you also find a Camo MM? If so, I will add it to the 4 already discussed. Thanks. KIrk

Ledean

Enlightened
choppers said:
Sent email and pm, have not got a response...must be having problems.....I would like two with the 20mm reflector. I will try and send another pm...

Got the Pm . Colors available are .
Pink
Pewter
Red
Blue
Silver
Black
Blue
Purple

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ledean said:
Got the Pm . Colors available are .
Pink
Pewter
Red
Blue
Silver
Black
Blue
Purple
Order withdrawn.....unexpected bills came up...will place order in a couple weeks...thanks

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Ledean said:
I have a camo MM. Thought I did'nt but I did find it hiding among the pink ones.:)

That camo stuff really works then! I replied to the e-mail, but will post here as well. Yes, to one camo cut to 14670 length. Thanks. Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts