Ghosthunting

Illum

Flashaholic
Hey its all good, some find the voices freaky but you also have to understand that there trying to communicate the best way that they can. Sometimes when Jen and I listen to the audio it may sound mean and sometimes they cus us out. Its just one of my hobbies that i enjoy.

+1, keeping in mind that we live in seperate dimensions...just we have time, they don't..and for that matter those who have failed to move on will repetitively do what they were doing before death and may continue on with their lives [doors closing, lights turning on in an abandoned home, etc] thinking nothing of the abrupt end to life or death as we know it, simply because there is no concept of it.

Those who are trying to communicate will use mediums that exist on both sides of the wall...light, sound, some type of energy apparently obvious to animals and ESD monitors. They may be frustrated about something and want to show you where to look but bridging the gap ghosthunters and cheap thrill finders sometimes get mauled, then we think that ghost is evil when really the concept of a wound, pain, or cut may be as nonexistent to their world as the expression "I can smell purple" in ours.

I don't have the fancy meters and gadgets, just a bug detector and a compass and I've looked at strange readings from a few houses. I've found houses that looks great on the outside, but changes hands more often than the rest. While some the readings are just ridiculous where you get this "attraction" to it as if the house was a huge magnet but otherwise its usually very low increment changes.

Regarding strange noises, it could be thermal expansion of structs in the roof, around water lines, water line pings, leaky air ducts, a protrusion leading from an extraction vent or a blow vent, etc...heck, my house makes more noise than I would ever hope to think. During the summer, where half of the roof is under a canopy while the middle is baking under the sun..."snap! crackle! pop!" was common...but it never seemed to do any damage...the roof held up fine all year with those storms comin and leaving. :D

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very well said i commend you on your post. I have always been fascinated with the afterlife and the paranormal. I have been doing this for a long time as a hobby and the same goes for rc's, and i guess that i will always be intrigued by it.