• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

samuraishot

Enlightened
Well, it has happened again :shakehead

I got this light to use, but I can't bear to use this classic. The gray anodizing on the Valiant Concepts e-series extender isn't a perfect match to the slate gray, but it's pretty close.

yte8a7ev.jpg
ary3amyq.jpg
y9ahuzyq.jpg
y4yjuvam.jpg

- LE is an NG750 TX1J (3V only, please see post below)
- 15 ohm Resistor (yellow) in the McE2S

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
So, would anybody like to trade? Please PM me with any offer :) or email me at samuraishot49 (at) gmail (dot) com
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Re: WTT: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

That's a vintage classic :thumbsup:

Just an FYI, regarding the extension tube, I believe the NG750 driver is only rated for 3v max (IIRC).

Older threads do discuss using single Li-Ion cells with these, but realize that you may be significantly overdriving the LED (and thus likely risking tint shift and/or shorter service life)....

Last edited:
Re: WTT: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

That's a vintage classic :thumbsup:

Just an FYI, regarding the extension tube, I believe the NG750 driver is only rated for 3v max (IIRC).

Older threads do discuss using single Li-Ion cells with these, but realize that you may be significantly overdriving the LED (and thus likely risking tint shift and/or shorter service life)....

Thanks for the additional info, archimedes! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the additional info, archimedes! :thumbsup:

Sure thing, bro ... and good luck with your trade :)

BTW, not only is every part of this awesome torch currently out-of-production, two of them (the McE2S & Valiant E-series extender) are virtual "unobtanium" :D

Last edited:

Sure thing, bro ... and good luck with your trade :)

BTW, not only is every part of this awesome torch currently out-of-production, two of them (the McE2S & Valiant E-series extender) are virtual "unobtanium" :D

Dude, you're convincing me to keep it now! Let's see first what's out there though :D

Oh, replied to PM's too!

Replied to more PM's!

More PM's replied to!

It seems there's some interest to outright buy it. It's still available for trade for now.

ON HOLD: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

On hold pending offer!

Re: GONE: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

No longer available :)