Graphic images

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know what this graphic image is?
Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 3.45.08 PM.png

Here's a clue:
Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 3.46.21 PM.png

Do you know what this graphic image is cleverly designed to make you think it is?
Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 4.05.26 PM.png

Do you know the source of that last one?

You get 3 guesses, and take them alphabetically.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a (somewhat) rhetorical question, but I can't believe you missed it. I guess you were joking;-)

Nope, I don't think Elzetta would ever stoop to doing that(?). I can't think of a U.S. company that would, but ICBW.
They use the proper 'real thing', in a proper format:

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 6.07.37 PM.png

IMG_7455.JPG

DRW

Enlightened
Do you know what this graphic image is?
View attachment 58814

Here's a clue:
View attachment 58815

Do you know what this graphic image is cleverly designed to make you think it is?
View attachment 58816

Do you know the source of that last one?

You get 3 guesses, and take them alphabetically.
First two (really the same one) means fragile, don't drop. I wouldn't buy this one, 'standard' or not.

Third image means rugged as hell.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
I can attest to the real-world toughness of Elzettas, including 6m drops, submersion in water, hydraulic oil, and a light output that satisfies me. I honestly don't care what the numbers are for lumens, candela etc., but these put out plenty enough for me. 💯
We have a dozen or so, this is my original one, photo taken with a temp tailcap on while I was waiting for a replacement rubber boot for the original. Today it is still running the original.

IMG_6245.jpeg

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as an 'aside', nothing in my OP had anything to do with Elzetta, and @DRW has already provided the info I was wanting to get / independently verify for this thread. Mission accomplished.

However, now that Elzetta's been brought up, if you find a light from an honest, legitimate manufacturer with a legitimate rating as high as or higher than my Alpha (5M, as pictured above), please let me know what it is. That would be an interesting data point to me.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can attest to the real-world toughness of Elzettas, including 6m drops, submersion in water, hydraulic oil, and a light output that satisfies me. I honestly don't care what the numbers are for lumens, candela etc., but these put out plenty enough for me. 💯
We have a dozen or so, this is my original one, photo taken with a temp tailcap on while I was waiting for a replacement rubber boot for the original. Today it is still running the original.

View attachment 58957

If the anodizing on that Bravo is like what's on my Alpha, that light's had some good use. That ain't 'fauxtina', y'all;-)

Last edited: