Group Buys and Discount Codes ... Where do you find them???

Witterings

Enlightened
I've never come across / used group buy or discount codes before but keep seeing them mentioned ... how do you go about finding them???

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked... a few months ago
a few months ago?!
you could easily check for yourself right NOW, without actually buying, just put something in your cart and apply the code

here is a 35% discount code 2016FNL for Bangood
that I found here: #312
I just tested it on a TiTool and CuTool, and confirmed it works today.

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
a few months ago?!
you could easily check for yourself right NOW, without actually buying, just put something in your cart and apply the code
Yes, that code has been around for a long time. Towards what I thought was the end, he started limiting it more and more. Eventually nothing I put in worked anymore so I assumed it was dead. I just checked and nothing I tried of Foursevens worked. I tried the last limited edition Olights when they were still available and they didn't work back then. Glad to know not to give up on it in the future.

Witterings

Enlightened
a few months ago?!

Brilliant ... thank you for that, just ordered a Jetbeam II Pro using it :)

Blackbeard

Enlightened
a few months ago?!

its not working on a few items I tried, get error code: only good for items in special collections list"

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brilliant ... thank you for that, just ordered a Jetbeam II Pro using it :)
Im happy for you :) sorry for your wallet

its not working
Im sorry for you :), happy for your wallet

there are at least 3 different threads that post discount codes from time to time
things go on sale, and then they dont, and then they do again..

example:
In the past year, I have been buying Copper Tools w Nichia, I have seen prices go through a range. I paid 42.50 for my first three, gave two away, I resisted the retail ones that followed for 59, and the ones that followed on sale for 49, I was a lucky buyer at 17.50 (should have bought more than 1 because after I gave it away, it went up again), I picked one up for 25 recently, then gave it to a loved one, now I want another, but the code expired. Today they are 38.35.

I only have one left.. sorry for me, happy for my wallet.

Lets go eat some worms… first you bite the head off...
09p9UQi59B89poLB1o4aWeJL2Qe9SX8QanKpSmwZVmNvOhhPk5G9d5HgEJxY7Zvu5IepX6NgJ2D_CELYp9dnspp1grnHgAtB689_2rUz9_NjcIv_0N3I923Ys-S33B1qo7yl2cj53LUVa-PgPsGH4nd-L7MRcMdX_H8jKvPss6Xbb42o8b6ALfuHgRhuF_zArnv3fVMesmje-1JfR23hl1XcG1mZMsLTwlzZQ6MPYCXeTlqo3H1pUt6L6kmebBuGJVqrQJYqj5xM4mF2MXghstmk3skqAy6WVhQaBGLFS0LJXAdmINJRNFoAzR5S8hLENKsuc_xWSdTWl0QAbqwl60nPxnYQ1FjRePPVDWFVztq1JmXdpJi9swTWvhYJvLJXztvDYARc-M-g1Aj8E3anxKXHcfsDSXUMVeueOfL33-VduhZfWJEVWDqCafsvnmHQJmm0yzDm2UVlHwlyj16wIDclwIPeo8hikXb_Fqf4SmUdvOcFEhVygnk8QnQnrFN6ZnCNmD0gQ4LYhvwvkWHMyDNqD-sWFJ8N2ksySD9gwJDexNIcstS_tQ5kxTqOEI0CpuKlP_UsCs98TJYCvUq5K6DYvibAxt44xPW5z-PLJZA-V8fAFBVI=w1200-h901-no

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Enlightened
do you have the lumintop ed35? just wondering if its really 620 lumens on 2AA, theres a code for that one makes it about$17, but havent seen much info on it.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Copper Tool sale … Astrolux M01, M02, M03 sale
Discount codes and link deleted, Ive been informed Im not supposed to share.. sorry.. contact Freeme and M4D M4X and Pablo and Banggood

Last edited: