B@rt

Flashaholic
birdy.gif

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. :eek: :D

Beam, Ticey: Nice bikes! :thanks: :grin2:

Sinjz: :twak: :nana:

LukeK

Enlightened
Gah! Clearly both beam and John forgot the streamers for the handlebars. Don't shortchange a friend like that guys.

Happy Birthday BAAAAHHHHHHTTTTT!!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1]"He was comparatively well educated, a general reader and well informed on current topics. He was cool, self-contained, with humorous tendencies, and after his arrest exhibited genuine wit under most trying circumstances. He was neat and tidy in his dress, highly respectable in appearance, polite in behavior, rather chaste in his language, never used profanity, and was not known to have gambled or to have bought pools in races, or ever having dealt in mining stocks."

[/size]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1]Sometimes he left a poetic passage:[/size][/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1]
[/size]
[/font]

"Here I lay me down to sleep
To await the coming morrow
Perhaps success, perhaps defeat
And everlasting sorrow

I've labored long and hard for bread
For honor and for riches
But on my corns too long you've tread
You fine-haired sons of b!tches.

Let come what will, I'll try it on
My condition can't be worse
And if there's money in that box
'Tis money in my purse"

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1]"A short time after his release he disappeared and was never heard from again." :sssh:

[/size]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1]Now ya'll know. Bart has been around these parts for quite some time now. Fascinatin' critter.

So, happy birthday to ya there, Bart, my friend. [/size]
[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1][size=-1]Here's a few pixels for ya:[/size][/size][/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans][size=-1][/size][/font]

[size=-1][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans]
blackbart1.jpg

--------------------

- Jeff

[/font][/size]

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Happy Day to you B@rtster!!

I already had a "toast" to your continued happiness & good health!!:buddies:
(and it was even Amstel Light - my favorite!)

B@rt

Flashaholic
Thanks guys and gals, it was a fun day... :whistle:
No lights, but I did get pics of something else that is in the mail for me. ;)
poliwog1s0ji.jpg

poliwog2s4cm.jpg

A Spyderco Poliwog. :naughty: :thumbsup: