happy impendence day

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Autocorrect can make some embarrassing mistakes. One time a co-worker texted me to ask for something. I was busy at the moment so I texted back "one sec." Only autocorrect sent it as "one se_"
😳

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I once left a comment for a fellow ASMR-tist I had known for quite awhile. I mentioned she had "Nice tats."

Give you one guess which vowel auto-correct substituted for the a.

Thankfully, she knew me well enough at that point to simply realize what took place, and laughed it off.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_6591.jpeg

All the years of travelling to see fireworks, being stuck in traffic and getting home late at night, last night I discovered I get a pretty good show from inside my house.

IMG_6594.jpeg

IMG_6597.jpeg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
View attachment 64401
All the years of travelling to see fireworks, being stuck in traffic and getting home late at night, last night I discovered I get a pretty good show from inside my house.

View attachment 64402

View attachment 64403
Nice. I wonder if they still use barium and cadmium for some of the colors. If I recall correctly, strontium = red, sodium = yellowish-orange, copper = greenish-blue, magnesium or aluminum for brilliant white, and I forget the rest.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Am I really the only one who understands what Raggie is saying?
I unedrsatdn hm prefeclty.

There's an experiment that shows that you can pick up the correct meaning of words from both the context as well as having all of the correct letters in the word in only approximately the correct order. My English teachers would have been upset to hear this. ;)

Last edited: