Has anyone had problem's with their Solarforce

ziptrickhead

Newly Enlightened
So far so good. I got a L2m months ago and I still love it. I found the light was dimming after I used it for over an hour non stop on high. It was getting hard to tell between the different modes. But for some reason the next day it went back up in brightness. I was worried that maybe the drop in was overheating but I'm thinking it might be because the batteries had time to rest after a long draw period.

I did a review on my blog (http://ziptrickhead.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/review-solarforce-l2m/) that covers what I thought about the light.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My Solarforce L2 host has proven reliable. My L600 model was an absolute piece of junk. Still, I liked the concept behind it and spent quite a bit of money putting together a high-quality version of it. Leef 2x18650 C-M body, head and tailcap off of a Surefire M4, Lumens Factory lamp designed for Surefire M3T.

I did manage to salvaged the excellent momentary tailcap that came standard on my L600. One of the best non-Surefire tailcaps I've ever used . . . And Solarforce apparently discontinued it. :shakehead