Help deciding. Dereelight nightmaster or tiablo a9x with collimator.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he hasn't glued the pill and it is removable, then you can buy different pills to experiment with.

User#1

Newly Enlightened
That was my question. If anyone knew if a simple led swap on a new pill would net any good results. The led this light uses is the xp-g2. I seem to have read somewhere the xp-l is a brighter more eficcient led on the same size die. I could be wrong I'm going off memory. That was all my logic was. I could spend $40 on a pill and led and if it don't work any better then I've wasted $40 and i go back to the original pill.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
It depends on what you consider to be good results. XP-L V6 will give you more lumens, but less throw.

User#1

Newly Enlightened
OK I didn't know that. See that's why I ask the smart people:) I want throw. So I'll stick with what I've got thanks. I might look into it more at a later date but for now I've got to get my family out on our vacation. See you guys next month.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you will be happy with your purchase. It should do around 200k Lux.

User#1

Newly Enlightened
Don't get me wrong I'm extremely happy. Card in it says 209kcd. Don't know much about lights but that's a lot and twice the number stated from the manfacurer.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's because you have a moded Nightmaster and not stock. That's why yours throws further.

Latest posts