Hi, my name is Tom and I'm a flashaholic.

sigp6

Newly Enlightened
Re: Hi, my name is Tom and I\'m a flashaholic.

Thanks for the welcome guys, this is great. I've got two boys 6 and 7 who seem to be budding flashaholics - but then EVERYONE is a flashaholic. If they say otherwise they're lying or just haven't figured it out yet......

Mike, I was boxing up my lights to send them to you when my 6P went off in my face and broke the trance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Sorry.

David, you forgot the light for when I think about the camping trip I took when I was 12, and 1 each for walking the dogs (we have three), and the one for when I get an itch between my shoulderblades that I can't quite reach, and....oh YOU GUYS know what I'm talking about.

RevDavid

Enlightened
Re: Hi, my name is Tom and I\'m a flashaholic.

[ QUOTE ]
sigp6 said:

David, you forgot the light for when I think about the camping trip I took when I was 12, and 1 each for walking the dogs (we have three), and the one for when I get an itch between my shoulderblades that I can't quite reach, and....oh YOU GUYS know what I'm talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was trying not to come on to strong... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

David <><