Hot Pants!

GeoffChan

Enlightened
Back on topic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've accidentally left my Surefire M3 on during a rather hot day in summer. Noticed something warm from my back pocket, wasn't sure if it was the leather seat that i was stuck to.

Silly Geoff.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]

hotpants01.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Back off topic. I thought hot pants were pink? Ah...who cares...looks just fine to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Ok back on topic...hmmm forgot what it is...oh yea...things that heat your pants up. Hmm...can`t comment...guess I `ll just stare at the picture some more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Yea...feel a little warm already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tomas

Banned
Uh, just to "settle" the question I wandered off to Google and used their image search to find pics of "hotpants" "hot pants" and "short shorts" ...

What I found was the perfect example of hotpants for this BBS: hotpants and LEDs together.

Here's a link to a page that has hotpants (at the bottom ...): "hot pants"

Here's a link to a gallery of a wide assortment of LED lit clothing: "gallery"

And finally, one pic of hotpants ...

beltx200.jpg

I heartily recommend the following page from this site, too. It is an interesting use of portable lighting ... "bras"

T_sig6.gif
fan.gif

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
While we were vacationing recently in Monaco, I just "happened" to be glancing around and noticed this young lady adorned in one of these LED hotpants outfits, or a very reasonable facsimile of such. Anyway, that glance turned into a gaze as this woman had such an incredible derriere. Got me in trouble with the wife, as she poked me (ok, well punched me in the side is more accurate) and said "Just exactly are you oogling"? To which I replied, "The LEDs, honey. Honest!" Needles to say, she didn't buy into my theory. These are a real treat for the eyes on the right hiney, that's fer sure. Hey speaking of which, weren't these invented by Seymour Hiney?
(So sorry. Couldn't resist that 'ol gem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ed.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
My UPS delivery driver wears hot pants!

http://www.jackazz.nl/images/***/UPS.jpeg?PHPSESSID=c41629540c4b7da9afa55ca4ece891f5

Moderators, if this pic is showing too much booty, feel free to censor it from our younger CPFers. *cough Saaby cough* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
I'd order a light every single day to get her to stop at my doorsteps...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Brightnorm, either you should see a psychiatrist, or your girlfriend should see a gynecologist...

( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so following Thomas' link I see some fun el wire undergarments... I think the link is appropriate to include in the message here, certainly no more risqué than anything else posted here:

twistanix100.gif

But, what I want to know is can she make them spin in opposite directions!

The first time I ever saw EL wire clothing (or el wire at all for that matter) was at a HUGE Mac World party after the convention in SanFrancisco. There were these people all wired up and I just thought it was awesome!

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
V8TOYOTATRK said:
My UPS delivery driver wears hot pants!

http://www.jackazz.nl/images/***/UPS.jpeg?PHPSESSID=c41629540c4b7da9afa55ca4ece891f5

Moderators, if this pic is showing too much booty, feel free to censor it from our younger CPFers. *cough Saaby cough* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I said it before and I'll say it again...

PayPal sent!

Wilkey

D

**DONOTDELETE**

James, they ARE spinning in opposite directions!
Gin, wish my 'brown santa' would bring me as nice a package.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif