How many flashlights do you own?

2011 - How many flashlights you own?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I started this Poll 2 years ago, I was thinking those who own over 100 were crazy. Guess I'm the crazy one now. :crazy:

Tripwik

Newly Enlightened
Right now I am only at about 10, I stopped buying hosts(mostly surefires) untill I get drop ins for all of them. Still need a couple more. My favorites are my SF 6P for work and my level 8 Peak Logan as my EDC.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
At last count, 41 'good' lights.....14 Surefire Incan - 4 FM 'built up' incans - 1 Surefire LED - couple of McGizmo LEDs, then the rest in various LEDs, 6 of which are Zebralights! Incans came 'late' to my obsession, but now they dominate it. My recent most favorite is an FM E body that holds 2 18650s, an E2 Turbo head, an FM Bi pin socket and a Carley 1194 bulb. Throws forever, 300+ lumen, decent run time, beautiful incan tint. Gotta love it!

egrep

Enlightened
I seem to own about 1 (or 2?) too few lights at the moment. I've got some in mind that I want to own and there are new lights coming out all the time. I've bought a couple new lights this week to make up for that.

THEN REPEAT

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
the real fun starts when you can no longer keep an exact count like many of the preceeding postings..."over 75, or about 100 etc".
If I had to guess I probably curently own less than 50 lights.

geezer

Newly Enlightened
Currently at 26...

8 4Sevens
7 Surefire
6 Solarforce
2 Zebralight
2 HDS
1 Elektrolumens

Lighteous

Enlightened
I told my wife that I bought the "ultimate" light and it will change color, size, and multiply at will.

That's a good line! I would consider using it except my wife pays no attention to my lights. Having said that, today she left for a weekend getaway with with her sister and a few girlfriends. The plan is to end the night with a bonfire at her sister's place deep in rural nowheresville. She actually asked me if she could take one of my flashlights along. She forgot that I had offered her one when the plan was hatched a couple of weeks ago. No matter, she chose my Quark AA2 - XP-G S2. I gave her a crash course on how to use the UI and told her she wouldn't notice the green tint outdoors and that it may even seem more natural. With a puzzled look she grabbed the light from me, shoved it into her handbag and was off!

Barbarian

Enlightened
I own about 60. I would like to get it down to about 30, but there is no way in hell that is going to happen.

Check my signature for the list.

Juanderful

Newly Enlightened
Hot damn... :faint: :faint:

That's a lot of flashlights you guys have. I assumed people would only have 3 or so on average, and ~10 flashlights at most.

I don't even have one yet :D But I'm hoping to venture into the flashlight world as soon as the Olight M20X comes out! Perhaps in 100 years, I'll be just like you guys haha.

Shayne3

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here. I've been lurking and reading and learning for the past week and now I feel ready to make my first post. Hi!

I own two flashlights. They're both the 9-LED cheapo kind that you can buy at your local hardware store for $5. Up until a week ago, I thought they were quite good :laughing:

Then my wife and I were enjoying a relaxing evening watching a movie at home when some local kid decided it'd be fun to bash the hell out of my front door and run away. Frightened the poop out of my wife. But, alas, my trusty little 9-LED couldn't even show me what my shoes looked like ouside, let alone find and educate the perpetrator. So he got away with it.

That's what set me off on my quest for enlightenment. And so, here I am. Next time you get a strobe to the eyes you little *******.

Last edited: