How well does the Deree CL1H throw

HunkaBurninLove

Newly Enlightened
Nice beam shots.

I have a CL1H with a 2SM but my light is nowhere as near as bright. I think the pill may be damaged because there's only one level of brightness.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
ernsanada,

Impressive photos and thank you for your contribution. I am definitely impressed by the first photo, the Dereelight CL1H V3.0 DI WH R2 SMO 18650, as well as Fenix's T1. Wow... both put out a tremendous amount of light both spot and spill.

I'd like to ask you if you have a Fenix P2D or a P3D (Rebel or Q5) if you could edit the post and put a "reference shot" as well on Turbo. I have a P2D Rebel 100 and I'd like to see the difference.

Great shots! Thank you...
-RC

I am not sure where I should put the words "reference shot". Can you tell me where to put "reference shot"?

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Dereelight CL1H and tested it out with the smooth and OP reflectors with the 3SD pill and AW 18650 battery that I have not put in a charger (still in the mail) as yet.

First day and understanding that this is subject to change, I like the OP reflector for what I want to do with a flashlight. It lights up the trees out 100' really well, I can see clearly, everything in my back yard out to 150' and that's really all that I'm looking for in a small hand held light.

It does more with the smooth but it's follow the bouncing ball kind of light and I prefer the OP today.

NICE LITTLE UNIT!!!

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
ernsanada,

Impressive photos and thank you for your contribution. I am definitely impressed by the first photo, the Dereelight CL1H V3.0 DI WH R2 SMO 18650, as well as Fenix's T1. Wow... both put out a tremendous amount of light both spot and spill.

I'd like to ask you if you have a Fenix P2D or a P3D (Rebel or Q5) if you could edit the post and put a "reference shot" as well on Turbo. I have a P2D Rebel 100 and I'd like to see the difference.

-RC

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
ernsanada,

-RC