• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I gotta ask...rubber Aleph's??

cqbdude

Enlightened
BladeZealot said:
btw Raul...that seems like an awfully small condom...:laughing: :laughing:

Dude that condom is actually too big ...:laughing:

I was in a hurry to get it at the Local 7-11 and they didnt have a good selection. I ended up with the ribbed one...:grin2:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this is kind of off-topic, but I keep hearing about these dang Alephs, Mc-Lux's, and PD somethings.

Why are people so nuts about these?? They look a little funky. Do they have super screaming output - better than the Raw NS or Magled? Or is it just kind of a cachet thing?

greenLED

Flashaholic
mcmc said:
Why are people so nuts about these?? They look a little funky. Do they have super screaming output - better than the Raw NS or Magled? Or is it just kind of a cachet thing?
Comparing a McGizmo light to a MagLED is like comparing a moped to a Toyota truck.

Status? Partly, but it goes well beyond that.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
Man, I just checked that sales thread and I *cannot* believe I did not buy one. It was either back when I was really broke, or when I thought paying more than $50 for a light was too much.

likewise man, I know how it feels. I remember looking at going wow, these are cool, and they're all available...naaah.