i have no idea what time it is lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the time zone is like 1 minute away and my phone changes automcaly but im not sure it even noes where its at

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Get you a good watch!
I recommend anything from Citizen, or the cheaper G-Shocks.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
mine keeps changing its a smart watch or a stupid watch it isnt sure what time zone im in

3_gun

Enlightened
Check your phone settings. Smart phones use GPS or cell tower data to set the time. That should be good to within 6' or a few hundred yards. It probably knows where you are more often than you do. Be aware also that time zones aren't always in straight lines or by boundaries of towns, cities, counties or even states. I have been places where crossing a street put you "into" a new time zone but most of the time the city .gov will pick the zone to be in so everyone in town is on the same schedule.

pnwoutdoors

Enlightened
the time zone is like 1 minute away and my phone changes automcaly but im not sure it even noes where its at

Look on the bright side, though: you're ahead of your time. Not everyone can say that. :)

But then, does anybody really know what time it is?

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
That would confuse anyone. If you have a smart watch, can you set it to show the time in both time zones simultaneously? Maybe that will stop it from flipping back & forth?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
raggie, since you just bought a house, even a cheap digital Casio from Wal-Mart will fix the problem. I wear one of those whenever I need to run errands in my neighborhood. Not a bad neighborhood per se. But things have definitely changed over the last 20 years.