been here 20 years today what a waste of time lol

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got son a Crossman M4-177. Put my old Beeman 2-7X32 air rifle scope on it. Tell you what, it shoots pellets. Not so good with BB's.

raggie, the animals you like are a health hazard when they interface with humans (other than as pets).

Wasn't there a movie called Willard?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ah yes, "Willard" and the recent re-make of that film.

If I could have one Superpower, I'd be half tempted to pick having total mental control of every rat that existed on the planet. Imagine armies upon armies of slave rats doing your every bidding.... I would sooo abuse the crap out of that ability. But, mostly for noble reasons. Newscast the following day:

"Every Politician in the world has been devoured by rats."

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah yes, "Willard" and the recent re-make of that film.

If I could have one Superpower, I'd be half tempted to pick having total mental control of every rat that existed on the planet. Imagine armies upon armies of slave rats doing your every bidding.... I would sooo abuse the crap out of that ability. But, mostly for noble reasons. Newscast the following day:

"Every Politician in the world has been devoured by rats."
Your super villain name would be The Pied Piper. Theme song, Ben, by Michael Jackson.

There's a show (I can't recommend) titled The Boys. The premise is people with supernatural powers are not necessarily benevolent. Growing up in the era of Superman we always just assumed people possessing superpowers would utilize their abilities for good. As a seasoned citizen, I now think that was an age of innocence.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
There's a show (I can't recommend) titled The Boys. The premise is people with supernatural powers are not necessarily benevolent. Growing up in the era of Superman we always just assumed people possessing superpowers would utilize their abilities for good. As a seasoned citizen, I now think that was an age of innocence.
It sure was.
Ironically, Homelander is the type of "Hero" the world deserves.
A selfish narcissist who craves attention, love, and praise; while caring for no one. He'd rather be loved and adored by the masses. But as he himself said, "If I can't have that, I'll settle for being feared." Just before he pointed out all the cities he'd wipe off the face of the planet with his powers.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ordered a few sofirns aa/14500 lights im poor again dang homes cost so much to movie into lol