in kitchen with raggie revisted

2dim

Enlightened
For food poisoning, take charcoal tablets asap.

Indigestion is helped with good quality digestive enzymes.

Open digestive enzyme capsule, mix powder with a few ounces of water and swallow slowly for heartburn.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
2dim said:
For food poisoning, take charcoal tablets asap...

[/ QUOTE ]

They're also somewhat helpful at relieving intestinal gas because of their superior adsorption, but there is only one really effective remedy for that condition: TSI (temporary Social Isolation). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brightnorm

verbie

Enlightened
and where can one obtain some charcoal tablets? are they really made from charcoal that's used to grill? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

as for CPFer recipe thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

raggie: love ur recipe...might try one day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ginger drink: i know that it's used to help relieve nausea

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
YUM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif Good point you brought up about harmful bacteria and the need for cleaning stuff after you've cut it up. I keep a squirt bottle under the sink that has a 10% Chlorine Bleach and H20 solution in it, just for when I prepare chicken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You seldom hear any of the pro chefs on TV mention what you mentioned when they describe chicken prep.

Yes, I watch the Food Network. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks, Ed.

Britt

[/ QUOTE ]woohoo me to freind i love food and the food network has lots a hot women who can cook racheal ray is my fav /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2dim

Enlightened
There's different kinds of charcoal, like that used in water purifiers for instance. Check your local pharmacy or health food store. Not advisable for gas, better to chew fennel seeds or use a drop of peppermint oil in water, since charcoal flushes nutrients along with the nasty stuff.