Information about Wing Star Traffic flashlights from the 50s, please help...

vsanzbajo

Newly Enlightened
My grandfather gave me a Wing star flashlight from the 50s. I think they were traffic lights. What can you tell me about these flashlights, the company that made them in Honk Kong. Were they any good? Anything you know about them.
Thanks in advance
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/vsanzbajo/il_fullxfull397288505_gvhe_zps03998839.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome! I have a small handful of older light, but have never seen one of these. Check out the Flashlightmuseum.com. Best listing/info for older lights on the web. Enjoy yer stay!

vsanzbajo

Newly Enlightened
I think they were use for traffic by Police. My grandfather was a Guardia Civil in Spain. Any more info on this?

Welcome! I have a small handful of older light, but have never seen one of these. Check out the Flashlightmuseum.com. Best listing/info for older lights on the web. Enjoy yer stay!

Latest posts