INOVA CHEEP !!!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenlight said:
I went to the costco on Rowland in Nov. but they didn't have any.. It's just as well, I don't want to start buying those lithium batteries, anyway.

I stopped by the costco on Rowland in Novato, and they had 2 cases. I tried some out, but didn't buy any. I just don't need it. I'm getting pretty picky now.

If they cost less, would I buy? Of course! But how much? :huh2:

=======

Join these threads

Last edited:

edc3

Enlightened
Hi,

Does this light have a lockout tailcap? If so I'm off to Fry's tonight. I live right down the street from one.

Thanks!

edc3

Enlightened
:sold:

There were two black ones left when I got to Fry's, I bought one. Very nice light for $25 while I wait for the L1 Cree to come out.

Newuser01

Enlightened
This is a bit late but here it is any way.
45ACP said:
Just a heads ups for you guys.

14750480.gif

Check your local ad here if there is a Fry's in your area:

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/79598

x2x3x2

Banned
Does the XO2 run on 2x AA or CR123A?
Don't see it on the official Inova site tho, are there any other new Inova lights which are available but not on their site?

Newuser01

Enlightened
x2x3x2 said:
Does the XO2 run on 2x AA or CR123A?
Don't see it on the official Inova site tho, are there any other new Inova lights which are available but not on their site?
Spec: here!
Inova® Xo2™ LED flashlight brings affordable police/military standards of functionality and performance to the home and outdoor market.

[font=arial, helvetica]2-watt light has a spot beam and an effective range approaching 200 ft.; provides signaling visibility approaching two miles Stainless-steel head with O-ring, mineral glass lens and aircraft-grade aluminum provide durable, water-resistant construction
Press the button at end of flashlight for momentary light or turn the knurled switch cap for continuous illumination
Total Internal Reflection Optical System collects and focuses as a spot beam 90% of the light generated by its LED bulb
Power is electronically controlled for consistent, non-dimming light output
LEDs are nearly indestructible and greatly extend battery life
Cylindrical shape fits comfortably in the hand for precise aiming and scanning over long distances; also fits many belt-mounted pouches
Made in USA.
<li> 50 Lumens typical.

Specs: Inova Xo2 LED Flashlight

Specification Description
Bulb type 2-watt LED
Weight (w/ batteries) 4.9 ounces
Dimensions 0.98 x 5.75 inches
Brightness levels 1
Beam type Focused
Strobes None
Regulated output Yes
Battery life at 70 degrees 11 hrs. 42 min.
Battery life at 0 degrees 22 hrs. 9 min.
Half life brightness (70 deg) 237 foot candles
Half life brightness (0 deg) 262 foot candles
Batteries 2 CR123A lithium
<li>Material Machined Aluminum with HA-III Hard anodizing.

Note: The XO2 used to be known as the XO. The model currrently known as the XO is a new version that utilizes a reflector and clear lense instead of the optic found in the XO2.
[/font]

x2x3x2

Banned
Thanks for clearing that up for me bro, some of the ads i saw online advertises the XO2 as running 2AA :p wierd...

Newuser01

Enlightened
x2x3x2 said:
Thanks for clearing that up for me bro, some of the ads i saw online advertises the XO2 as running 2AA :p weird...
No problem.

xm_8 said:
How is it that the Concord costco has them in stock but the costco computer system shows zero in stock?
Answer.
Newuser01 said:
I found about 5 boxes full of Xo2's in concord costco.
They are in/near auto parts, home lighting/tools area.
There are also hawkeye 2 packs. Theres a lot of them too.

I don't know if you are looking at the wrong places or what. But they are together with rechargeable batteries, mag lites and stuff.

Have fun shopping.
Do you need me to ship one to you?

Compared with P1D, spill is less then P1D. But brightness is very close with P1D (RCR123 4.2V). But in use its about the same. Very good build with twist tail cap to all on, untwist a bit and you can do momentary on. Abit ringy in the spill but outdoor use, you can only see 1 ring in the spill but hardly noticeable.

Compared with SL PP LUX, Its also about same brightness but broader center spot. Throws a bit less.
Both SL AA lux and P1D are cooler white and XO2 is warmer tint.

Overall, its a good light. I would use this for the price from costco. Only drawback is that you can only use primery or 3.0 V RCR's.

Regards.

Last edited:

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

I found these at my local Costco yesterday (Salt Lake City, Utah - 1800 South store) and bought 5 of them. They had what looked to be about 7 stacked pallets of them (somewhere around 150 lights). I went back today and bought 3 more (2 for a friend and one more to stash) and it looked like they only had a little more than half the stack they had yesterday... so if you want one and live in this area act quick - they'll probably all be gone next week.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Weskix

Newly Enlightened
My costco only has the Inova 24/7 for $24. I don't know what I would ever use one for but if I wanted one they are cheap. comes with clips and a magnet for mounting and stuff.

FASTCAR

Banned
Just saw another 8+cases about 1 hour ago.Some poor guy was talking to his friend, he said how this light is the brightest ever.Then i shot him with my Wolf Eyes 6A.Muhahah

I am the Luminator !

Canuke

Enlightened
Weskix said:
My costco only has the Inova 24/7 for $24. I don't know what I would ever use one for but if I wanted one they are cheap. comes with clips and a magnet for mounting and stuff.

Heh, that's one I'd be interested in if I could find it under $20... but no, I found the X02's instead :p

Simi Valley Costco, on Madera Road right off the 118. There's about ten of them left as of today. A few don't turn on though :shrug: One had a warmer tint, I liked that color, but the "whiter shade of purple" was brighter and won out.

When I took it home and compared it to my original X0 and T3; the beam was a bit brighter than the X0 and a bit tighter than the senior light... as tight as my T3.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale on existing INOVA's seems to be continuing. Websites showing price reductions on soon-to-be exceeded T-model (tactical) INOVA's. Exeption seems to be one T4 rechargeable model: this is apparently a new, 2007 model that is already available (though the whole new line is not yet as best as I can see).

So if you cannot find what you want at Costco maybe there is something acceptable to you on these websites.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the Inova X02's last week and there was a whole box - decided I wanted one for the car (w/ the TIROS it should be a tight spot, right? good for checking out street signs and house numbers from the car) and went back today - nada. They checked on the computer and there were supposed to be 11, so the guy helped me look. We managed to come up with 2 empty packages that had been slit and it was stolen - I hope it wasn't a CPF'er =( but you figure, who else would think a flashlight is worth stealing?? And my guess is the other 9 were stolen too. Bummer.