Interesting Video Finds Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flashlight CLIP from Night at Museum , Glowindark & Mag fight

what light did the security guard have i couldnt make out what stiller said besides 9v

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody need a toothpick? This is one very, very lucky driver. It's an in-car rally video and gets scary at about 1 min., 10 seconds in. Until then it's a pretty fair in-car view of what a rally stage is like but after seeing what happened I almost had to change my shorts. It appears to just graze the helmet. The fact that the video is not in English makes no difference.

Lucky Rally Driver

By the way, for the uninitiated stage rallying is a motorsport where the car (high performance and with a roll cage but basically street legal) is driven as fast as possible along a closed course of roads which are pretty much unknown to the driver. The co-driver sitting on the passenger side gives instructions to the driver as to what is coming up. Most rallies take place in forests on unpaved roads and the speeds often reach over 100 mph. Most of these do not take place on anything resembling a race track and there are no guardrails. In another week or so I'll be working at the side of some stage roads in Wellsboro, PA area at the 34th running of the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally (STPR). Check out Rally America and the STPR web sites for more info.

Last edited:

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

paxxus

Enlightened
This is a video of a recording session featuring Diana Damrau, a soprano who feels comfortably at home above the high C. In the first session Damrau sings (and acts :laughing:) the famous 2nd aria of the Queen of the Night by Mozart, hitting the high F :duh2: The following sessions feature insanely difficult works by Salieri and here Damrau goes even higher to the high G :eek: (love her little victory dance :laughing:).

I'm not sure this is really my kind of music, but you have to bow in the dust to the beauty, talent, and sheer joy of singing. The video is about 25 minutes.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
he already knows about it,,we have been pranking each other. i am not going to say anything else here, thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.