International Forwarding/Shipping Requests

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN
Well, i'll post as well. Found some lights inWTS but seller is not happy sending to EU but he's willing to send it to someone who will forward it.

CPF Handle: id30209

Type of Store: CPF-WTS

Origin Country: USA

Destination Country: Croatia, Europe

Best Way to Reach Me: PM

Other details: 2 SF lights to be forwarded
Seller don't like international shipping

Thank you!

Another try, last one...OP not interessted in this thread it looks like.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I realized the seller would ship to me, I stopped checking the thread, and I did see your email come in, but did not yet have a chance to reply. When things settled down, I replied to your email. Good luck! :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
No worries. Unfortunately i was lucky outside of CPF. This thread has a nice purpose but no help from CPF members.
I don't think the OP was personally offering to arrange for any situation but his own, so perhaps there was a misunderstanding.

If others also wanted to request and reply here, then that would be up to them.

I'm not sure how complaining about any other particular situation is productive, however ... :shrug:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think the OP was personally offering to arrange for any situation but his own, so perhaps there was a misunderstanding.

If others also wanted to request and reply here, then that would be up to them.

I'm not sure how complaining about any other particular situation is productive, however ... :shrug:

That's true Arch... but i must say i spoke with several non US members who helped guys in US sending stuff in several occasions but other way around wasn't quite like that. I spoke with OP via PM so we're good now but some of us were interessted in any info about his forwarder if possible, since he started this briliant idea thread.

archimedes

Flashaholic
That's true Arch... but i must say i spoke with several non US members who helped guys in US sending stuff in several occasions but other way around wasn't quite like that. I spoke with OP via PM so we're good now but some of us were interessted in any info about his forwarder if possible, since he started this briliant idea thread.

The above still sounds like sour grapes to me.