• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Karl's Florida sale is over....Thanks CPF

Jolig

Newly Enlightened
Re: Aeons, Ti PD-S, Ti RaClicky, Mac's 3P/ M31, FM 3P/ Linger Special, Mini CR2, Ti V

Hi Karl,

I am not sure which Aeon mohanjude wants to buy ("re Aeon") - if still available, I would like to take the

2) Muyshondt Aeon titanium cool tint $270 ( like new with very little use)

Please PM me if mohanjude has chosen the no.1 (no-Ti-aeon) on your list

Thanks,
Jolig

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aeons, Ti PD-S, Ti RaClicky, Mac's 3P/ M31, FM 3P/ Linger Special, Mini CR2, Ti V

Mohanjude has taken the cool titanium Aeon and I am going to ship a 40DD that he wanted from Smarkum in the same package when it arrives because seller wanted to keep sale in USA only. Just trying to help out in the true spirit of CPF and flashaholics worldwide!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl Heinz, way to go!

Nice!

:thumbsup:

So Karl,
If I get it right you are an alternative to the CONUS only sellers or is it an one-off helping gesture?

emu124

Enlightened

Mohanjude has taken the cool titanium Aeon and I am going to ship a 40DD that he wanted from Smarkum in the same package when it arrives because seller wanted to keep sale in USA only. Just trying to help out in the true spirit of CPF and flashaholics worldwide!

:twothumbs for this, great service Karlheinz!

donn_

Flashaholic

Excellent photo on that Mac 3P, Karl! :thumbsup:

S1LVA

Enlightened

Does the FM 3P take 18mm cells?If so, I'll take it.S1LVA

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Silva it does and it is one of my favorite desk lights. I know you like warm lights and that Nail Bender Linger Special is very warm and floody. I just have too many to choose from and decided to thin the herd! donn, I took a dozen pictures of that little Mac 3P and none compared to yours! You know...I just looked at that little gem again and I have to keep it so Mac's 3P is withdrawn! Thanks CPF ...SILVA... [email protected] and it ships in the morning with the rest as the post office closed at noon on Saturady and I got tied up showing houses and taking appraisal pics in the morning and missed the boat for shipping.

S1LVA

Enlightened

Paypal sent! Thank you so much, Karl.

I hope your trip is fun!

S1LVA