Lights are GREAT for helping you clean up.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
It is surprising how helpful flashlights can be for cleaning! I use my 15mcp Thor or Task Force CREE for extra light cleaning, and they really do make dust and dirt show that otherwise would not be visible.

The 15mcp Thor is great just to ceiling bounce it while I work, it lights any room up super bright.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I've used a Zebra H30 and a Twofish Lockblock on my vacuum pipe and it's great for seeing under furniture. Only trouble is now you can see every bit of dirt you will never be satisfied that you've cleaned enough.

If you really want to gross yourself out (and others), shine a UV lamp around your kitchen, especially the cooker. You'll never want to eat there again! :eeew:

unique

Enlightened
I use my TK10 to brighten up the corners of the ceiling to find spider webs that a pretty much invisible to spot and then vacuum them up

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've found the LED lighting strips I installed in my room to light up dark areas of my room more so than the ceiling light (which is a CFL). However I still grab another light to help, which light depends on my mood ;)

jag808808

Enlightened
My little girl dropped a Heineken bottle in the kitchen. My P7 was perfect for picking out all the little glass shards. Every tiny speck reflected back brightly and cleaned up. Thank goodness for modded lights! To qoute my honey, "I will never say anything bad about your flashlights again." I even have her carrying a Fenix L2S in her purse. Her co-workers are amazed when the lights at work go out. Stupid store lights are on a timer. Turns off whether people are still there or not. My favorite was when the lights turned off one hour before closing!

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
My little girl dropped a Heineken bottle in the kitchen.

Well, she should be cut off after her 5th or 6th beer then. :p

My CPF Multi-level was a tremendous help a few weeks ago for spotting baby spiders all over the bedroom ceiling. Wouldn't have seen most of them otherwise.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, she should be cut off after her 5th or 6th beer then. :p

My CPF Multi-level was a tremendous help a few weeks ago for spotting baby spiders all over the bedroom ceiling. Wouldn't have seen most of them otherwise.

my ROP helped me spot these wierd bugs, no idea what they are, their white-brown and kinda just cling to the wall, and dont move unless you poke them or try to vacuum them up....:sick2:

Crenshaw

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats the one thing I always have to do before I go to bed. Sweep the ceiling and walls with a bright light to look for weird bugs and spiders. When you sleep on a bunk bed (bottom bunk is a desk though!) close to the ceiling and dislike spiders anyway... you get the idea.