Not open for further replies.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: More LionHeart HA3 Build Pics

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
It was found that the 150 Pilas were not all exactly the same length

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one long and one short 150A. I found that "a little dab 'il do ya" - tin foil that is.

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened

Too cool Mr. Bulk.

"Da best Jerry, da best!"

Matt

Radiant

Newly Enlightened

Drats, just missed the 26th by a few hours. Hopefully this is still an early one for the 27th though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Date:
Aug. 27, 2004
Time:
04:12:35 PDT

Topper

Flashaholic*

Thank you Mr.Bulk, I had no idea you were so far along, I will start watching the mailbox. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

acusifu

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Won't be long now !

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Yes Doc, if you special-ordered a serial number ("006", was it?) then yours is already winging its way over...

Something is wrong w/Jon's phone, it's been busy day and night and he has not yet responded to my e-mails. But then he does travel frequently due to his regular job and could be out of town on business right now. Will keep trying...

javafool

Enlightened

I had to get the VIP out and give it a click & a squeeze just to let it know it will still have a good home here after its little brother and sister arrive. Or is that brothers?

No mater, they'll be just one happy family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Thanks Charlie, I guess it's okay to let go and really get excited now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

javafool? Who are you? I didn't ship to nobody named - javafool !!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

(24 and 48, right? See? I remembered!)

GadgetGirl

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif I'm looking forward to getting my LH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hopefully you'll get more batteries for our orders soon.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Yes GG, and if not I will need to take an extreme measure - one that will potentially leave me holding 200 extra Pila 150A batteries when the original shipment finally arrives...oh well, I'd rather not think about that right now and hope the original shipment arrives. I was just told that there is a non-delivery slip waiting for me at home (am at work now) because signature was required. If it is The Package, then you all know where I will be heading straight for first thing tomorrow morning!

javafool

Enlightened

Boy did this thread ever quiet down in a hurry. Everyone is probably camped out at their mailboxes and just don't have time right now to be sitting in front of their computers LOL.

#24 an #48 is right on the $$$$ Charley. Must have a mind like a steel trap and probably a heart of gold.

Terry

Ho-humm, just waiting for the mail person to come and that perfect key chain light to be invented /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

DavidR

Newly Enlightened

The anticipation of this light is killing me!! I know it will be well worth the wait though.

Likebright

Enlightened

Charlie,
Did you get my e-mail identifying my self, by my real name, as the one who ordered #144?
NEVER MIND IT JUST ARRIVED! GOT TO PLAY
thanks

Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened

I heard a noise outside this morning, and jumped up to see if it was the mailman <g>. It was only about 7 hours before he could even possibly show up, but I was hoping. Then I realized what I was doing and laughed my *** off at myself. What can I say?
As far as ending up with 200 'extra' batteries, I don't own any Pila's at this moment (at least until my boxes come), and I see myself starting to tinker with them. I'm very certain that you won't get stuck with anything that you don't really want to. Just drop a note here and we'll take care of you, Charlie.

Larry

wallyrulz

Enlightened

javafool said: [ QUOTE ]
#24 an #48 is right on the $$$$ Charley.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hendrick fan?

Charlie, let me just say it again. You are the best, and I can't wait. Thanks for all your hard work.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Going to check the post office in minus-two-hours and counting...

javafool

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
wallyrulz said:
javafool said: [ QUOTE ]
#24 an #48 is right on the $$$$ Charley.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hendrick fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it that obvious? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually the #24 is for Mrs. javafool so that makes mine less difficult to justify /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

wallyrulz

Enlightened

1 hr, 11min, 50 sec ... 49 ... 48 ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
Got my Lion Heart HA3!

Well I have to say I am a PROUD owner of a HA3 Lion Heart! It arrived about 30 minutes ago to the lovely gulf coast.

The finish is incredible! It has a satin type finish that is unbelievable!

Charlie is da bomb!

Thanks for everything Mr. Bulk!!!

Matt (looking forward to your next project...)

Status
Not open for further replies.