Liteflux LF2XT

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Does anybody still own this light?

I remember seeing these back in the day, and thought they were soo cool. I never got a chance to own one though.

How many do yall think are still in use today? Anything comparable on the market?

Flucero28

Enlightened
I still have a couple but keep them put away because of how rare they are. So ahead of their time. I remember seeing them on deal extreme for $60 back in the day!

I still have a couple but keep them put away because of how rare they are. So ahead of their time. I remember seeing them on deal extreme for $60 back in the day!
I have one which I use occasionally. Works great when I use it but it seems to run down 10440s when not in use. AAAs seem to stay charged comparatively forever.

Fird

Enlightened
Still have one, still works! Its far from mint condition but it works great on both 10440 and AAA's. I use it presently as a secondary 'night light' because its fantastic for low lows. Used to be my 'checking on the kid' light, before that it was my daily driver. I bought it used as they started to become a popular collectors item, daily carried for a couple years, missed the 'bubble' to resell it at its peak value (and by then its condition with a few dings on it would've limited its value), so I kept it.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
My LF2XT separated itself from it's circuit board. It's probably easily fixable for someone who knows what they're doing. However, I do still have a fully operable LF3XT. I need to dust it off, read the UI flowchart, and fire it up.

Geoff