Lumapower connexion problems

4D223

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, I have problem with my connexion, it will turn on and after useing it for as little as 10-15 minutes and I turn it off, it WONT turn back on again for at least 30 minutes . It is driving me nuts!!!!! It refuses to correct, I have tried new batteries, pulled everything apart and cleaned it nothing seems to work. If anybody has a suggestion that would be much appreciated.
Thanks
PETE.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pete, the only thing that comes to my mind as the possible cause of the malfunctioning is the switch. It might become warm during the use and its contact with the body become bad.

In the Connexion (I have two of them) the switch is accessible from the outside: with the tweezers provided with the light you should carefully loosen the retaining ring, take out the rubber boot, gaskets, spacers, etc. and remove the switch. Clean the contacts and re-install everything. This might help. :)

4D223

Newly Enlightened
Thanks KV,
I have just purchased some electrical contact cleaner and I will pull it all apart again and carefully check all the contact points then give it a good dose of spray. Here's hoping I dont have a crappy switch. I don't think MATT at BJ has any spare switches to suit.
Cheers mate
Pete.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
BJ may not have a spare switch but I am sure that if you contact Ricky at Lumapower over at CPFM he will take good care of you.
I've had excellent experiences in this respect. :cool: