Luminox SR71 watch !!!

Archvile

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone had any experience with one of these watches? They should be kick *** for their price! THANKS

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
They MSRP for $1000+, kinda pricey for a quartz chrono..
I do like the style though (reminiscient of the NATO Tutima)

iced_theater

Enlightened
I'd personally look at a different watch if I was going to spend $1000 on it. What about the watch do you like? Perhaps I can help you find something better.

Archvile

Newly Enlightened
Well honestly I wasn't planning on buying one of these things. I'd personnaly never spend that much on a watch. I was more interested in the reason for the $1000 price tag. I like the look of the watch and can't get enough of SR71 Blackbirds, but there's no way I'll pay $1000+ for it! THANKS

Bill97z

Newly Enlightened
Luminox makes watches in lower price ranges that are just as nice. Check them out.

Archvile

Newly Enlightened
Yes I know about their other watches thanks. I've worn a SEAL watch for the past three years. I'm just curious as to what's so special about the SR71 watch?

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
LA Police Gear* had some closeouts on several Traser watches - same manufacturer as Luminox. These were in the $120-130 range and at that price were an outstanding bargain. I ordered one and then later ordered another for one of my sons. They were shipped the same day I ordered them. Being able to read the watch in the dark without any issues is great.

*no connection to LAPG other than a satisfied customer

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Archvile said:
Yes I know about their other watches thanks. I've worn a SEAL watch for the past three years. I'm just curious as to what's so special about the SR71 watch?
Nothing really to justify its price..IMHO Just another Quartz chrono