M4 incites crazy WRX

Protaeus

Enlightened
Hey guys,
last night, after catching xmen 3 with some friends, we left the cinemas at about 12:00. We were all carpooling with a friend and we had taken one of my friends home when we drove past a park with a small carpark. Now me and my friends live locally in the area and we always noticed that there were cars parked there randomly. So, we decide to have a scan to see what we can get. Naturally, they look to me for a flashlight and naturally, Im carrying my trusty M4. As we drove past slowly, my friend with my m4 scanned the area and we picked up a black WRX with chrome rims and a guy sitting inside. We cracked the usual jokes and drove off, dropping off another one of my friends. Now there were just the two of us left in the car, driving back towards my place. We noticed a car coming up behind us and thought nothing of it. We were travelling down a small suburban street and this car sped up and pulled up next to us while driving on the wrong side of the road, before accellerating past hard and then turning abruptly in front of us, blocking us off. It was the black WRX. My friend who's driving ducked past the wrx (no way we were stopping for this guy), which is reversing to cover the gap we are trying to leave through, almost hitting us in the process. This continued for a bit, with the wrx trying to stop us several times (comming within cm's of collision), before turning out onto a side street and dissapearing.

We were both a little wierded out, but nothing came of it. All I can think of now is what he was doing in that park. Its quiet and surrounded by bush....

Ah well, it would have been funny if we were an undercover cop car scanning the area though :p

Lightmeup

Enlightened
Protaeus said:
As we drove past slowly, my friend with my m4 scanned the area and we picked up a black WRX with chrome rims and a guy sitting inside. We cracked the usual jokes and drove off, dropping off another one of my friends.

All I can think of now is what he was doing in that park. Its quiet and surrounded by bush....
What are the usual jokes? Were you talking to each other or to the guy in the WRX? What do you think he was doing? Did you shine your f/l at him? I guess I'm missing something about this. Like what you were doing, and why?

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightmeup said:
What are the usual jokes? Were you talking to each other or to the guy in the WRX? What do you think he was doing? Did you shine your f/l at him? I guess I'm missing something about this. Like what you were doing, and why?

I'm wondering this too. I don't shine my flashlights at people I don't know because it tends to **** them off.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I probably would have called up the police to make them aware of what happened.. (most likely in your best interest)

-tom

jhereg

Enlightened
I had a road rage encounter a few days ago. Had a guy in a Suburban following me. He was screaming, gesturing & turning red. I had my cell phone in my left hand while driving & an unloaded Glock 29 in a bag next to me. If he had followed me up the offramp I would have called 911 & probably loaded the Glock. You are liable to get shot around here if you start trying to run someone off the road or deliberately cause them to wreck.

CLHC

Flashaholic
The only time I "lit" up someone in while driving was when this person ran a stop and was proceeding onto the intersection to my right. I "flashed" him with my SureFire M6, whereupon he stopped suddenly and I passed by continuing on. Had I not done so, I would have been broad-sided. Was it the right/safe thing for me to do? Probably not. But I got home safe and sound. . .

schrenz

Enlightened
DUQ said:
I did that one time. Flashed my 6D Mag into a parked car. The windows were a little foggy :eek:oo:
:laughing: Samehappend to me,I flashed with little no-nameled-light in a car but it was the army-sniper-training course,we were dressed with gilly-suits and had camouflaged faces, the girl inside had been shocked, and they gave up f......and drive away as fast as possible, we laugh all the night:grin2:

maverick

Enlightened
Yeah Sydney's a pretty dogdy place now, and so are certain parts of Melbourne where you don't know what kind of weird people you'll run into. Is your M4 the -CB version? If it was you should have "tested" it on him and written a testimonial to Surefire.

Latest posts